Format: DVD|Change

on 25 November 2013
Sean Lock is one of my favourite comedians. Deeply cynical and world weary, he says a lot of things that just make sense and is what you'd call naturally funny.

I say this is a return to form, because although still very good, I think Lockipedia didn't scale the same heights as his first live DVD. Too long, and he ran out off steam. This zips along though. I was (sadly) able to nod and laugh along at the drinking stories. There's a part about cringing flashbacks that is extremely funny.

All in all, well worth it. Treat yourself, it's Christmas.
on 7 January 2014
I got this for my partner who is a Sean Lock fan, arrived promptly.
He loved this DVD and is great for any fan, was a little disappointed that the first part of the DVD was the same as the Christmas episode of Live at the Apollo and so we already knew how it would go but this was only about 20 mins of the show
on 9 December 2013
Last DVD had me in laughing non stop.. this on the other hand, I found myself having long gaps between laughing.. still good but not great
on 22 March 2015
As usual, a high standard from Sean, but he is too clever and original to get cheap laughs telling jokes about a well known BBC star called Jimmy.
Leave that rubbish to 'comics' like Jimmy Carr.
Otherwise, this would have been a 5-star review.
on 7 January 2014
Ive resisted the humour of Sean Lock over the years, but was tempted by the £5 tag to try him out. I have to say that I really enjoyed the whole DVD. I might even dare myself to try out some of his older material! I know that humour is a rather personal thing but I definitely think it's worth a look at this price!
on 24 February 2014
I bought this as I really like Sean Lock, he is really funny on 8 out of 10 cats, but unfortunately I didn't find this stand up show very funny at all
on 9 January 2014
Me and my bf love to love Sean. Only thing is, deep down we were worried about his new material. Sean likes to recycle his jokes and unfortunately this dvd clarified that. Same old stand up, different name.
on 17 January 2014
Bought for my husband for Christmas - I haven't watched it but he has and laughed all the way through! Kept him happy!
on 29 November 2013
The funny thing about Sean has always been that he takes relevant sociopolitical issues and makes them funny. On the first viewing I felt that while the fundamental social/political issues were there, the humor was lacking. Watched it again after a couple of days and the humor felt more on spot.

Still not his best work though.
on 2 January 2014
bought these for presents for two people who couldnt attend the live show last year. both were thrilled and it made up for missing the show