5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding throwback to the great standards.
The best way I can describe To Be Loved is that it will make you smile. I haven't stopped playing the album and it - as far as I'm concerned - one of his best yet.

A combination of great standards such as You Make me Feel So Young, Who's Lovin You (by the great Smokey Robinson and Berry Gordy) and Something Stupid where he duets with Reese Witherspoon and four...
Published 20 months ago by Warnie Wombat

3.0 out of 5 stars To Be Loved. Michael Buble.
I love him, but didn`t find enough `modern` songs for my liking.

This will not stop me from buying him again.
Published 17 months ago by vicky

‹ Previous | 146 47 4863 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax and enjoy, 22 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
I love this album and the album cover. I am looking forward to listening to it all summer. Great music, sweet tone, smooth listening just what I need to relax and enjoy life. Michael Buble doing what he does best.

5.0 out of 5 stars To Be Loved, 22 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
Once again another excellent album from Michael Buble, since downloading it, I have listened to it non stop, I love the catchy tunes on the songs that he has written and the duet with Bryan Adams is absolutely wonderful, cannot wait for the next album he releases

5.0 out of 5 stars To be loved, 22 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
this is Michaels best CD yet. thoroughly enjoyable.disk a good mixture of old and new. Looki9ng forward to future discs

5.0 out of 5 stars wow.., 21 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
This is an amazing cd. Am seeing him in concert this summer...good buy. Also potential for wedding music as first dance

4.0 out of 5 stars Bursting the Bubble, 21 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
Can't stand him personally but the Wife loves him so I have to score him highly, Would have scored him 1 more if I thought he was OK

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, 21 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
What can I say... BRILLIANT, but then this is Michael Buble' doing his thing!!!! Just brilliant, as always. Would recommend this cd to any Buble fans!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the Buble but this is not his best..., 21 April 2013
C. Rucroft "The little bookworm" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
I absolutely love Michael Buble and his Christmas album is great. It's the one I put on every year so cue much excitement over his new album. The other half bought me it today and I eagerly stuck it in the CD player.

Sadly, I'm disappointed. There are some fantastic songs on here. It's a beautiful day, close your eyes, after all and to be loved are all brilliant and had me singing along. He really is at his best when he writes his own stuff.

Too many of the songs seem like fillers and I didn't enjoy them - you make me feel so young really grates on me as does have I told you lately that I love you? By far the worst song in my opinion is something stupid with Reese Witherspoon. All I can say is she needs to stick with the films (and I do like her in films!)

I don't think this is his best and wish he would release an album purely of his own work. I just hope he hasn't had his day... And one more thing - the cover. What was he thinking?

4.0 out of 5 stars To BE lOVED, 21 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
vERY GOOD MY KIND OF MUSIC.EASY LISTENING IN SINARTRA STYLE,GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY WOULD PLEASE MOST AGE GROUPS,VERY PLEASANT CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good tunes, 21 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
Like it very much. Bryan Adams track is the best ....... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sounds, 21 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
I bought this on impulse and have not regretted it. I have seen Michael promoting his album and thought it sounded like the same old, same old. But this album is excellent. Same old I suppose!

‹ Previous | 146 47 4863 | Next ›