5.0 out of 5 stars jazzy rock 'n' roll.
Being a fan doesn't make my review as convincing as it could be,

Butt he gets better with age, and try getting it off my wife who plays it in the
car all the time, She not being all that keen on music in general.

so do your self a favour and give it a listen. You won't regret it.

Ted Turner
Published 21 months ago by ted

3.0 out of 5 stars To Be Loved. Michael Buble.
I love him, but didn`t find enough `modern` songs for my liking.

This will not stop me from buying him again.
Published on 7 July 2013 by vicky

5.0 out of 5 stars jazzy rock 'n' roll., 27 Oct. 2013
Being a fan doesn't make my review as convincing as it could be,

car all the time, She not being all that keen on music in general.

so do your self a favour and give it a listen. You won't regret it.

Ted Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding throwback to the great standards., 15 April 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
The best way I can describe To Be Loved is that it will make you smile. I haven't stopped playing the album and it - as far as I'm concerned - one of his best yet.

A combination of great standards such as You Make me Feel So Young, Who's Lovin You (by the great Smokey Robinson and Berry Gordy) and Something Stupid where he duets with Reese Witherspoon and four original tracks the album is a wonderful mix and a clear example of someone who knows where he's going and what it takes to get there.

The original songs have a similar Bublé feel to them but the track of the album for me was Close Your Eyes (written by Bublé, Alan Chang and Amy Foster). It just has that playability factor that you want to hit repeat play, time and time again. In a lot of albums I find that there are always the odd track that take a little getting used to but I never felt that with this album.

The standards hit the mark immediately and when he sings You Make Me Feel So Young - a classic version by Frank Sinatra always a favourite of mine - he transports you back to the middle 50's and the great crooners of our time. Bublé really does the song justice.

A brilliant album, whether you plan to play it in the car, listen on the mp3 player as a commute to work or relax at home with a bottle of wine, this album fits all occasions. Superb.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit everyday, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
A little bit disappointed with this CD. It was all a bit mundane. I am a big fan of Michael Buble's music but think the tracks were all too similar.

3.0 out of 5 stars To Be Loved. Michael Buble., 7 July 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
I love him, but didn`t find enough `modern` songs for my liking.

This will not stop me from buying him again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved -Deluxe- (Audio CD)
I love Michael Buble, and I love Swing. This is the perfect CD for me. I chose the deluxe version for the extra tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble, 2 May 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
My favourite singer entertainer. Have been waiting for this cd to be released and was certainlyt not disappointed the best item ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Mr Buble!, 23 Dec. 2013
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
I don't think Michael Buble can make a bad album. I absolutely love this. I have played it over and over. A good mix of the old and new. Of the new tracks, 'Close Your Eyes' is my favourite.

There is a duet with the actress Reese Witherspoon but I do feel Michael's voice overshadows Reese's but there is no song I don't like which is rare with an album.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubble, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
A fair album but not one of his best, easy listening. You can play it a few times. Like me now very very early listen.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the Buble but this is not his best..., 21 April 2013
The Little Bookworm "The little bookworm" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
I absolutely love Michael Buble and his Christmas album is great. It's the one I put on every year so cue much excitement over his new album. The other half bought me it today and I eagerly stuck it in the CD player.

Sadly, I'm disappointed. There are some fantastic songs on here. It's a beautiful day, close your eyes, after all and to be loved are all brilliant and had me singing along. He really is at his best when he writes his own stuff.

Too many of the songs seem like fillers and I didn't enjoy them - you make me feel so young really grates on me as does have I told you lately that I love you? By far the worst song in my opinion is something stupid with Reese Witherspoon. All I can say is she needs to stick with the films (and I do like her in films!)

I don't think this is his best and wish he would release an album purely of his own work. I just hope he hasn't had his day... And one more thing - the cover. What was he thinking?

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album but too "commercial", 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (MP3 Download)
I have been listening to this for quite some time to try and figure out what happened. Yeah, a good selection of tracks but the sound of Michael has changed to a more commercial sound, i.e. no dynamics. What made his previous album, Crazy Love, in my eyes, was the fantastic punchy sound and dynamics of e.g. Cry me a river. Disappointed, maybe he will release a remixed version...

To Be Loved