5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and price, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
Excellent! bought for my 2yr old as she loves building. great that it can be folded and carried around for us a plus as we are often visiting family and friends. lovely blocks and characters that come with it. also comes with lovely stickers to decorate. bought from george and freddie via amazon for £23.74 which is £17 pounds cheaper than toys r us and £6 cheaper than Amazons own price. box was a bit battered but dont think that will matter to my 2yr old! very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars mega Blocks, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
My one year old granddaughter loved it, As she isn't walking yet, I liked the idea that you can put the legs down lower, then as she gets bigger the legs can go up. it feels very sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
My child loves it. Teaches her to coordinate her eyes and hands by building the blocks up.

It is also very pretty in pink which I couldn't get hold of here in Ireland.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toy, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
Love this versatile toy because it is good clean, fun that can be packed away quickly and easily when your child has finished playing with it. The colours are attractive and encourages learning the names of them whilst their chunky size makes them easy to grip for little fingers. The portability of take me any where is a great concept too. I have already started buying additional sets to add to this for my 2yr old granddaughter whom I know is going to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter loves them, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
This is a great little table and bricks. I read all the reviews about the lack of sparkly tiles, but I wasn't buying it for them. However, saying that, there were quite a few in the pack anyway. Grandaughter loves to climb on the table (it does say Not to but can't keep her off it) - the table is sturdy enough to take her weighte, and she is an above average height 16 months old. Very Pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars great starter pack, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
I bought this for my one year old niece. She can stand at the table and build. She likes itbut I would have liked more blocks in

4.0 out of 5 stars Smashing bit of kit, 15 Oct. 2013
Mr. G. R. Scheller "Geoff" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
Granddaughter love me building so sh can take it to bits, she is only just one so there are many happy hours left in this toy, it was £10 cheaper on another site that's why it didn't get 5 stars.

Regards Geoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks do it again..., 22 July 2015
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
This toy had been sitting in my basket for a while, as much as I enjoy gifting my niece, I wasn't willing to pay the £39.99 price tag.

However when the price dropped to £19.99, I happily parted my cash.

This is a great, thoughtful toy for many reasons already covered by the endless positive reviews on this item. It's well built, can be folded down and tucked under our coffee table, my niece won't outgrow it quickly and the blocks can be stored inside the toy.

Would be great if they did the 4 pieces that make up the surface in a version that wad completed gridded so you could really build up a epic construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good startup pack, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
If you have Megabloks already - also a good addition. The table is quite low, I think it is best for younger children (1.5-4yo). It is girly - you can also look for a boy's version. The legs are just okay, hard to create a truly mobile and also strongly supported structure. This is a good deal on security over ease of use. It has blocks also, and horsey and princess, but less fun if you have only these blocks - consider to get additional!
Take care only with stickers - you will get a bunch of them to decorate. For our baby girl - this would be more like an extra to have it "installed" like 2 years later. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table (Toy)
I love this table. I brought it for my daughter on her birthday and it's gone down very well. It stores away niceley and looks good. It is a tad expensive for what you get if you pay full price because you only get a handful of the blocks inside. I purchased more blocks.

Mega Bloks Lil Princess Play-n-Go Fairytale Table