Format: DVD|Change
Price:£27.00+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 September 2013
I was annoyed when the times moved on television from sunday to every day, so I just bought them!! The series is excellent as are the characters in it, but as usual, American television DVDs never seem to have subtitles. The extras made this a worthy purchase, but anyone with a hearing impairment, don't bother.
on 17 June 2013
This series is great. The characters are all brilliant and totally believable. The storylines are clever
and the interaction between each of the characters is excellent, especially the way Harvey is top
dog generally apart from where Jessica is concerned. My only criticism is that there are only 2
series so far and I need more, many many more as this series is completely addictive.

We sat down to watch the first episode and ended up watching 4 back-to-back each night until we
had seen them all. We have started watching them all again now and lots of our friends have
become addicted to it since we told them about it. You won't be disappointed if you buy this set.
on 28 June 2014
I have watched the two first series three time already , I absolutely adore this series, the characters are quirky,exciting and the plots are thrilling and have me spell bound, it has got to the point where I am saying the dialogue along with the brilliant actors. I have series three waiting until my husband catches up with me. I cannot wait. The music is fantastic and the series is set in the fabulous city of New York. You may get the impression I love this tv series!!!!! Oh yes I do!
on 17 July 2013
This is a very good TV show to watch... It's funny and smart at the same time.
The product itself is good and the delivery was very fast! Enjoy! :)
on 3 June 2014
Brilliant acting, superb casting, fabulous storyline and excellent directing.

Most refreshing series I've seen since finally completing Breaking Bad not too long ago.

Gabriel Macht is excellent at Harvey Specter.

If your in two minds about this, dont be, its utterly addictive!
on 20 February 2014
Don't expect too much from this series but it is a good fun legal drama - a little like the first couple of more serious Ally McBeals. The writing improves significantly in the second series with some pretty good almost "West Wing" quality dialogue.
on 7 October 2013
This tv show is really good most of it is based in an office and it shows all the sneaky little things lawyers do in America to win their cases, or not as I'm sure some of it is pretty much blackmail but it is funny. watched 6 hours of it non stop!!!
on 10 January 2014
very disappointed that there are no subtitles available as english is not our first language this makes it very difficult to enjoy contrary to the good wife that does have subtitles
on 2 August 2014
Good series, attention-sustaining, interesting insights into the world of Law. The characters act realistically and genuinely, presenting the struggles of an exceptionally clever young guy aspiring to practise Law without a Law degree who uses his brilliant mind to get through an interview without having a Law degree. The most interesting feature of the series is the constant dilemma the young guy and his supervisors face in choosing between ethical and not-so-ethical ways to achieve their goals and ultimately be strong enough to face the resultant consequences of their decisions. The only thing I did not find that interesting is that it is slightly too mundane.
on 19 July 2013
Bought for my daughter who missed the series, and it gave her many hours of enjoyment. It arrived on time and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. - in fact , I already have!