on 6 October 2012
Gotta say, smells like a dream, and that's just what my wife says. - not too heavy not too light.
Sweet bouquet but still manly although not overly done. gonna run out soon so have to buy some more.

well worth the money!
on 3 October 2013
Couldn't believe the price for the 30ml, it is at least £12 cheaper than anywhere else online, and up to £21 cheaper than some places. If you are worried because it is TOO CHEAP, don't be. It is genuine, the only little issue is the boxes all have a very small mark on where it looks like they got caught in the machine that puts the plastic over the boxes, but it is hardly noticeable. I bought 2 and my friend bought 3 and all had that mark, so I think the seller got them cheap and we benefited from his deal. Very fast shipping also. Just a great deal all round, highly recommended.
on 14 August 2014
Arrived super quick. I was unsure of the bottle size from the online picture but no need to worry as the size was as described. Qaulity was excellent and price offers great value compared to the high street. Will be stocking up soon.
on 12 July 2013
My husbands favourite aftershave and it was even cheaper than duty free - that is why I bought two one for now and one for later
on 23 July 2014
This is a really nice scent. Perfect for Summer, really refreshing and plenty of compliments on it so far which is obviously good!

A great scent for a beer garden, a few drinks in the evening.. you catch my drift. A really nice summer fragrance.

Unbelievable price too, struggled to find anywhere cheaper.
on 29 September 2014
This review is more aimed at the dispatch of the item . It took 2 today just to dispatch the item which then meant that it missed the intended date for a birthday present. The 1st class delievery that was selected was made obsolute due to this massive delay in dispatch. Disappointed.
on 2 May 2015
Very very weak fragrance can not be real lasts about an hour also made my skin feel like it was burning whereas previous bottles bought from a shop had no such faults
on 22 January 2014
great fragrance from Hugo Boss Collection.... Well priced and handy in a spray type bottle. Would definitely recommend to others.
on 10 August 2013
This product is great.I was using prada,then when i ran out bought 100 ml of this in the high street.I narrowed it down to chanel bleu,dolce sport or this, and went for Boss due to a fantastic price on a gift set.I did not like the bottle,but now ive got it i like it so much even the bottle has grown on me and the sprayer is good quality.It is slightly citrusy and it lasts well.(dolce more herby and chanel more soapy).Couldnt be more pleased.The 30ml on amazon is much cheaper than the high street.
on 1 February 2016