5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I have purchased this product in replacement to my usually eye cream and I can see the difference. This doesn't just sit on the skin it soaks straight in. My eye make up goes on much better and stays looking nice all day now. I am very please with this product.
Published on 12 July 2011 by Louise Stokes

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
crap doesnt work at all
Published 9 days ago by rummana

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 July 2011
Louise Stokes "Louise S" (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended......, 9 Dec 2008
So Vogue... (York, North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I decided to purchase this product from my highly trusted Skin Team at Fenwicks because I felt my eyes were looking a little tired! To be honest, I am so glad I did. It is so lightweight, it is hard to notice you have it on at all and does not clump around your eyes or make them feel heavy. It makes eyes appear fresher, less puffy and ultimately nourishes areound your eyes so that you can not only see the results, you can really feels it. I would not recommend it as an anti aging product, unless perhaps the rich version which I have not tried. Overall, no doubt about it, worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Jun 2011
I love this product! It is so lightweight and absorbent! It is so easy to apply eye make-up over and it does not clump! I would defo recommend this product to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth it, 4 Nov 2012
This retails at 24 in Boots stores and whilst it blows my budget out the water, It's worth every penny. This gem lasts me 5 maybe even 6 month tops with twice a day every day use and it's like silk for the eye! I have horrendous dark circles under my eyes and whilst this doesn't get rid of those (for that you need the clinique even better dark circle corrector RRP 29.50 it works a miracle) I swear by it for hydrating the eye area that so often gets damaged by the removal of eye makeup or daily rubbing of the eyes with suffering badly from allergies and for that it works wonders. It also works miracles for puffiness of the eye area which I suffered badly after having my son and the puffiness went almost altogether and has since stayed away :) Used in conjuction daily with the all about eyes roll on and the even better dark circle corrector (yes you can use all 3 at once) my eyes look so much brighter and my face more healthy! The dark circles appear not so vivid and all in all I won't be leaving this range any time soon. Hope this helps :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream., 10 Jun 2012
My daughter bought this cream for me. It goes on really well and I noticed a big improvement to the bags under my eyes. As you do not need to use very much of the cream it lasted really well and is worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for tired eyes, 3 Feb 2012
I really like this product as it does work better than others. Ok, you pay a bit more but it is worth it as it's very effective. Under my eyes look a lot better and my bags have gone. The cream isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin well. You only need a small amount and so it lasts for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 8 Feb 2014
clinique has a good quality products, you have to try them. An important thing it is to use them continiously

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 7 Mar 2013
Great for under eyes to reduce black circles and doesn't cause skin reactions. Good product that travels well in all temperatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 22 Feb 2012
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
From time to time I try different cosmetics, but this is the one product I can't do without. I usually have black circles around my eyes and this excellent cream makes them disappear and it minimizes any puffiness. It is also a perfect way to calm, sooth and moisturize the eyes.

Its texture is wonderfully smooth and soft, it is very easy to apply, it is immediately absorbed and being Ophthalmologic tested, it is very safe to use around the eyes. The best thing is that it requires only a very small quantity and this way it lasts for a really long time; I use it every day and it lasts me about a year. So it might appear to be very expensive, but considering that it lasts that long, it really is quite affordable.

Note: this is a review for the product, but as I bought it from a store I cannot comment on the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 13 Jan 2011
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
From time to time I try different cosmetics but this is the one product I can't do without. I usually have black circles around my eyes and this excellent cream makes them disappear and it minimizes any puffiness. It is also a perfect way to calm, sooth and moisturize the eyes.

All About Eyes - Eye contour