5.0 out of 5 stars D&G The One
I have used this perfume for some time now and it is one of my favourites. I am now on my second bottle. the fragrance lasts and lasts.. Quite a saving too buying it from Amazon. excellent
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by Linnie

1.0 out of 5 stars This is fake. Not Happy.
This is very clearly fake from the shape of the bottle, the quality and weight of the bottle lid and the uneven lettering. The smell has no alcohol scent and disappears after 2 minutes. Utterly disappointing and want a full refund.
Published 9 months ago by Miss C L Outram

5.0 out of 5 stars D&G The One, 14 Jun 2012
Linnie (East Anglia) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars This is fake. Not Happy., 12 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing Fake..., 28 Jun 2014
D. Brown-scott "D.B" (london) - See all my reviews
After using this a I develop rashes, so I decided to go to the shop on the high street and compare the difference. what a shock I got.
I don't know how amazon is going to get seller like this off there site. I am so disappointed with people who do not think what they are doing to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... my wife after she had told me that she loved this perfume, 24 Aug 2014
I bought this for my wife after she had told me that she loved this perfume. But unfortunately she is very disappointed and has said that she doesnt think this is the real perfume, and that the fragrance doesnt last more than a few minutes and the original could be smelt all day long. I wish I had read the reviews before I bought this as I now see we are not the only ones who feel this is not genuine. Would have to consider very seriously before buying fragrance from Amazon again, have always been pleased with Amazon in the past so can only assume they have been caught out too;

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 18 April 2012
This is a subtle, warm perfume that is suitable for day or night. It never fails to attract positive comments whenever I wear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was Okay, 2 Jan 2013
The perfume amount doesnt look 75ml and still looks like its not enough. Packaging was awful, i had broken my box it was damaged. this is my favourite perfume and im a dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning Scent, 19 Jan 2012
A friend of mine had this perfume and when I smelt it I instantly adored it. Just received my own and it is the nicest scent I have ever smelt. So divine. Definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars heavenly, 6 Sep 2011
A fabulous perfume. Just wonderful. The gorgeous aroma lasts all day. The only drawback with this perfume is that once you have worn it, only this one will do. You'll be hooked for life. A grown up, chic fragrance without being too heavy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 27 May 2014
Andrew Rudge - See all my reviews
Got this as a present so couldn't tell until it was opened and used. I've never seen before but the person I bought it for has used this for many years and she said right away it didn't smell the same. Wont be buying again. Amazon needs to do something about dodgy fake stuff on here its becoming more like ebay every time I buy something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real one, 24 Feb 2014
It had this perfume before and it smelled gorgeous even after hours of wearing,this one won't last for 2hours.really disappointed :(

The One - Eau de Parfum