Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 31 March 2013
Fantastic Price Wouldn't get it anywere else..well worth searching as the large department stores charge you a fortune. best buy
on 11 December 2013
Just what my wife wanted she loves this perfume and it was sold at a good price keep up the good work
on 24 November 2012
Got this fragrance as a sample when i brought Tom Ford Violet Blond...was unsure of it but it does grown on you hence buying a full size...both are excellent scents and you will be surprised how many compliments you get....
on 7 July 2014
Didn't seem like the real perfume, probably a cheap copy
on 30 May 2014
Smells like heaven and will be ordering this item again in the near future, just the larger bottle this time.
on 25 January 2016
Not for me; I felt this had a musky scent to it that made me feel slightly sick. Very strong fragrance, a friend of mine said this was similar to the old style 'Poison' from the 70s. I really really didn't like this though - perfumes I do like are J'adore by Dior and Eclat D'Arpege by Lanvin to give you a frame of reference. That's not anything against the seller, I think this was the real deal and packaged well and delivered on time. I just didn't like it so have given it away. My own fault for not trying a sample first!
on 22 September 2015
Had this product a little over a month now and I should have took knowledge in the fact the gold badge on the bottle was not on correctly that this item was too cheap to be true. Absolutely no staying power .. It touches the skin and disappears. The smell from the bottle is so strong that is makes me gag everytime I spray it. I love black orchid but sadly this isn't it.
on 28 September 2015
I don't think this is genuine. It simply loses it's scent far too quickly to be genuine. Spend the extra & get it from somewhere reputable. I hope this helps.
on 30 September 2015
This is so very obviously not genuine. Just look at the gold label on the bottle. I have used Tom Ford Black Orchid for years and the label on all of his bottles of perfume has the size of the bottle ie 50ml or 100ml. The gold tag around the neck of the bottle is tiny and uninteresting. I would not touch this with a barge pole. See the reviews to the side saying the perfume doesn't last that long or the label on the bottle was not stuck on correctly.Just beware, it's a lot of money for a non-genuine item
on 14 February 2016
Ordered this through Prime Now so I assumed this was Amazon stock. Box arrived with the best before date on the bottom of the box covered with a gold sticker. Also you could clearly see that the clear plastic seal was not original due to the poor fit and closure and had been resealed. Judging by some of the other reviews here it would cause any one of 3 things when it is out of date: very short lasting power, not smelling right and coming in out in a rash. So sent it right back without opening. There is no excuse for this on such an expensive item.