5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I have been waiting for.
Published 21 months ago by lg1493

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Haveing used this foundation for years, was disapointed with texture very runny compared to what i normally purchase
Published 4 months ago by tara bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I have been waiting for., 8 Aug. 2013
Before giving any opinions of the product, I will tell you about my skin. I have had acne since I was 13 (Im now 20), I have been on every medication my GP could throw at me bar Roaccutaine which I just plain refuse to go on due to some very scary reviews. None of the meds helped beyond maybe taking the pain away for a while. The sun helps! so summer is a good time for my skin but still, its temperamental and you never know what its going to do next. Ive been using Estee Lauder Double Wear for about 4 years now (I had no idea it could be my make up causing my terrible acne) It was great to cover up a multitude of sins eg scars and especially red spots, but I knew that it probably wasn't doing me any favors as far as clearing my skin went. SO! with scarred skin and an especially vicious break out, I went to the Clinique counter for a colour match at my local Debenhams after seeing this product online. The lady at the counter sat me down and TOOK ALL MY MAKE UP OFF to assess my skin (nobody has ever done this before- not even the GP) she used all the clinique cleansing products (which are going to be my next purchase by the way- they're fab!) and started applying the Anti Blemish foundation. By the time she was done and showed me the mirror I was delighted...
COVERAGE: Excellent without having to use to much, I have very red skin tone and this neutralizes that whilst also hiding my VERY red BIG blemishes.
COLOUR MATCH: Very natural looks like im not wearing anything!(Im quite fair so orange foundation is a big problem)
OIL CONTROL: Make sure to wear moisturizer underneath this foundation as the oil control (whilst veeerryyy effective) will dry out spots and parts that are not normally very oily. But like I said- Just wear moisturizer, this will sort the issue!
APPLICATION: I find a foundation brush to be the weapon of choice but if you have less severe acne then I reckon applying it with your fingers will work just as well (though you may need to use more)
PRICE: Believe me, its worth £24.

OVER ALL REVIEW!:
Seriously, I have been using this product for a week and my skin is looking better than it ever did whilst using medication. The best its looked since first developing acne! I 100% recommend this product. It really is a life saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 29 Oct. 2013
I have tried quite a few foundations with the aim to find the right one for me. I have a lot of red pigmentation on my face due to spots and acne scars and I wanted to find something that would cover this whilst also looking smooth on my skin.
This is the most expensive foundation I've bought and it seems the more you pay the better the product is going to be (obviously). This anti-blemish solution definitely does what it says, it covers my redness and it blends into my skin really smoothly. I would definitely buy it again but probably in a lighter tone as the one I've got doesn't exactly match my skin tone. I really like the finished look of my skin after I've applied it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 23 Jan. 2014
i have really bad skin (acne and scars) and was using vichy dermablend which is great aswell. i searched online for this foundation because i heard a few friends talking about it. im glad i got it anyway it has amazing coverage on my spots and i will definitely be getting it from now on

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my spotty skin, 7 Jan. 2015
I'm in my mid 30s but sadly still have skin breakouts. This was recommended by a beauty blogger, and I love it. I use it 5 days a week with no problems at all. This is the first foundation I can wear that often without issue.

I also like mixing it with my moisturiser for a homemade tinted moisturiser when I want less coverage. Loses a star for the price, I'm usually a makeup cheapskate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. The coverage is amazing, 26 Sept. 2014
Best.
The coverage is amazing,
Gives you a mate look,the colour it's a tad too dark for me but I mix it with a porcelain foundation and it works perfectly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Brilliant customer service, would definitely order from them again, wonderful product. Very happy customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
VG, and arrived very quickly. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars God send, 23 Nov. 2013
This is by far the best foundation I've ever tried. Having been a fan of MAC and various other costly brands - this really does cover well and stays on forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Mar. 2015