5.0 out of 5 stars Best High Spec/Level of EPA and DHA Capsule on the market
Not one for spending time rating stuff...But, the case for taking supplement omega 3 today is clear to most people, for me approaching 50 it is to keep my performance up in business, and to be at my best whilst flying a light aircraft (for interest most commercial Pilots take Omega 3)
Published 8 months ago by Mr. T. M. Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for memory
I have never tried fish oil supplements before despite hearing a lot about its benefits. Usually, you can take fish supplements either as oil or as capsules with a terrible fishy smell. After reading good reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. After almost two weeks, I can say that I am really satisfied. No bad smell or taste and some really positive...
Published 9 months ago by A.C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best High Spec/Level of EPA and DHA Capsule on the market, 10 Feb 2014
Mr. T. M. Robinson "Tim" (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omega 3 Fish Oil 1400 Mg, BURPLESS, High Potency 900 Mg EPA+DHA 90 Day Supply! | Enteric Coated For Max Absorption w/ No Fishy Taste | Molecular Distilled, Contaminant Free (1 bottle) (Misc.)
It is only the EPA and DHA parts of Omega 3 that are of real value ( approx 40% of the dry matter in the Brain should be DHA for correct function, you must consume this, because the Liver cannot replicate these essential fatty acids, if you dont consume decent levels of EPA/DHA, dont expect to be bright, and you can look forward to dementia in much earlier years)
This product has the highest levels of EPA/DHA I can find, (also found it to be the most cost effective at this concentration, ie one a day capsule as opposed to 3 or 4 !
I doubted the non repeating claim,-but it works with no issues, Brilliant !
Although Im not running my Brain performance through laboratory test conditions, I do feel better and brighter since taking this particular product over the last months, better than others Ive taken, so its a very high reccomendation from me :)
I will certainly buy this again, and perhaps will buy it for the children at Christmas,... so they may one day remember their poor old Dad ;) ... Hmmm
TR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan 2014
As a professional athlete I often struggle with energy levels and I am always looking for ways to increase not only the way my body functions but also mind. I need to be on the go training and studying from the moment I wake up in the morning to when I sleep at night. Since starting to take the Cod Liver Oil capsules ten days ago I have felt a massive improvement. I feel alert, awake and full of energy almost immediately. I am able to concentrate and I've noticed a massive reduction in lethargy and aching in muscles. I would recommend this product to anybody who lives a busy, active lifestyle. From a sports man, office worker or student. Great quality, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, no fish taste, 16 Jan 2014
Being a vegetarian for over ten years, I thought fatigue and lack of concentration were just normal! When my brother recommended I try fish oil I was sceptical but thought would give it a go.... I found I couldn't stand the horrid fishy taste of it, which made me want to gag. Discovering this product was a god send! I've been using it for a week now and already notice the difference in my concentration levels, gratefully with no horrid fish taste! Will definitely be using this as a supplement from now on! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and good value for money - what more can you ask for?!, 11 April 2014
Being a keen runner and gym member and approaching 40, it is essential to look after my body and particularly muscles and joints. I don't eat meat and therefore take supplements to keep in good shape. However, I have always struggled with omega fish oil products as I didn't like the taste and well, the burping. In the office, I would always chew gum as I was paranoid that colleagues could smell it. I tried so many different omega 3 fish oil products, even took my kids omega three tablets at some point and started grinding lin seeds at home. But all that is in the past!! I am highly recommending this product. I have been taking it for a couple of weeks now, there is no burping, and the fact that you just have to take one a day suits me perfectly! Yes, the tablet is slightly larger than other products, but I find it easy to swallow. If you struggle with tablets - any size - follow my mother-in-law' advice and take them with a little bit of yoghurt!
Another big plus: this product is really good value for money. One bottle lasts you for just under 3 months which means you don't have to re-order that often and with Amazan Free Saver Delivery, it is even free! What more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Everyone needs Omega3 Fish Oil, 8 April 2014
I feel good and energized, fresh using this product. Maybe i exaggerate, but i honestly do feel better. My skin feels sumptuous and i feel better in total. I recommend this product 100%. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient product, 11 Mar 2014
As I was satisfied with my first purchase of Garcinia Cambogia from the same company, I decided to try their Omega3 supplement.
I have been taking it for about one month now (I take one a day as suggested) and, from my point of view, I can say that it is possible not only to see but also to feel the results. I am definitely not a professional athlete, but I do train several times a week (daily jog and pilates, besides some gym sessions) and often have joint pain. Since I have started assuming Omega3, I have notably seen changes: I feel better, stronger during the week, more positive and somehow brighter too.
It is known that omega3 helps the skin, joints, immune system and other relevant aspects, and can say that this product does everything it is meant to do.
I used to take on a different brand of Omega3 some time ago, but I am going to stick to this one as I can actually see the results I'm paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement I've Tried!, 6 Mar 2014
Mr. M. P. Lewin "M Lewin" (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
I have been taking Omega 3 Fish Oil for years to address a number of health concerns, so I was already sold on fish oil being a really effective dietary supplement. However, usually that comes with a couple of minor, though irritating side effects: bloating, wind, and a nasty taste in my mouth. A friend suggested that I tried this variety and I am happy to report that I now get all the benefits without the unpleasant side effects I suffered with other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 27 Feb 2014
Mr. A. Cerrato (UK) - See all my reviews
As someone who doesn't enjoy eating fish, I take Omega-3 fish oil tablets regularly to make sure my diet is a balanced as it can be. I have tried many different brands of fish oil in the past, but these are the best. At 1400mg, they are more potent than most similarly priced products.

Another benefit is that they don't give you those dreadful fishy burps!

The only thing that surprised me when I opened the bottle was the capsule size. They are quite large, which can be a little intimidating if you don't like swallowing tablets. But they went down just fine!

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - came to reorder and now out of stock - frustrating!, 4 Aug 2014
I have not long ago moved back to the UK after living in the US for 5 years. Whilst there I borrowed a top Manhattan dermatologist's book from my local library. One thing she recommend was taking a daily supplement of 1000mg Omega 3 (combined EPA and DHA). I have done this for the last year and do feel my skin has improved. Moving back here I was having trouble finding the same high potency of Omega 3. So I was really glad to have found these. Especially as they are truly "burpless". Needless to say that I came to order some more, only to find that they are no longer available. AAAHHH! I bought another popular brand (in brown glass jar with gold lid) and whilst potency is close, they aren't burpless. Amazon/seller - when will these come back in stock?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value!, 8 Jun 2014
Having spent fortunes on other brands in the past, I came across this product being stocked by Life & Food. Not only does it have a great level and ratio of DHA/EPA, it's enteric coated, which helps it get where it needs to. They are no larger than other, comparable capsules on the market, so I found it strange that one reviewer has given it a three-star rating, because they found it hard to swallow! Will keep buying. Hopefully, back in stock, soon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›