5.0 out of 5 stars A Story of Heartache with A Destiny Fulfilled
Lucy is the daughter of Bonnie and Vince who is of Thai extraction. Vince leaves Bonnie who spirals downwards into rough living taking Lucy with her. After a succession of Step-dads, uncles and aunts, the abused Lucy is passed pillar to post by a well-meaning social services department. Lucy is left damaged, mentally and physically. She has no stability in her life, is...
Published 15 months ago by ACB(swansea)

3.0 out of 5 stars Will you love me? by Cathy Glass
I didn't feel that it was a non-fiction book. I had to skip so many pages as it got boring.
Published 11 months ago by SB

‹ Previous | 1 2 334 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellently read!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put the book down! I love Cathy Glass' work and this was no different. A really personal memoir and all the more touching as Lucy features in other books too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing story by an incredible woman., 16 Sep 2013
Cathy never fails to makes me feel like I am there with her. I was there when she dealt with Jodie's behaviour, I was there as she comforted Alice, I was there as she felt Tayo's excitement at living with his dad.
In every book I have read by Cathy, I have felt completely sucked in and by the time I put down the book, if I can manage that at all, hours have passed.
Lucy's story is no exception.
I loved the fact that it started from the very beginning of Lucy's life, you understand all of what happened to her. Something we've never been able to have from one of Cathy's books before.
Despite already knowing the ending, obviously Lucy is mentioned in other books, the book still had me captivated and i still laughed and cried with it.
I adored this book, as I adore all of Cathy's books, and I can't wait to read it again!
I'd definitely suggest this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 14 Sep 2013
Another fantastic book! Another insight to the life of an foster carer. I read this book in 12 hours. Love all cathy glass books. Can't wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic....., 12 Sep 2013
Been waiting for this one and it didn't disappoint. Read it in one hit as i couldn't put it down. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
A. Storey (UK) - See all my reviews
Another great book from Cathy Glass!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Love cathy glasss

5.0 out of 5 stars Will You Love Me?, 25 Jun 2014
I have read quite a few of Cathy's books and I'm really addicted to them. This one for me was the best so far. Cathy is an amazing lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun 2014
such a happy ending love reading cathy glass books she's amazing and an amazing writer can't wait to read more cathy glass books

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Jun 2014
Enjoyed this book very much. A true story that I'd been wanting to read for a while. Couldn't put it down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 334 | Next ›