Published 11 months ago by Gizmo

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing. Poor picture quality
Published 3 months ago by mnstar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 4x 700 TVL SONY CCD CCTV Outdoor Cameras 4 Ch DVR System Hard Drive Complete Kit 2000GB HDD, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: 4x 700TVL CCTV System Complete kit CMOS Outdoor Cameras 4 Ch DVR Hard Drive 2000GB 2TB HDD WD1 960H DVR (Misc.)
I've just got the 2tb system I'm disabled & got a friend to do the hard work I have a old CCTV system that i built up in 2001 that cost me well over 1000.00 and was hard work with all the boxes and power packs to run the system I was using a super VHS recorder later a DVD recorder it was hard work unlike this system all in one box plus it's full HD to boot the cameras are brilliant and very solid the picture is outstanding plus you can zoom in ace or what if you look on there site the full system is 384,99 so buying it from amazon your saving money to boot, everything comes fast in the post I got my set up the next day I give this CCTV & the seller 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Nov 2013
Searched for this after seeing the quality on my brothers new set. Very easy to set up with a little help from the tech guys with the phone app. Also this is approx £80 cheaper than eBay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Dec 2013
After doing a load of reviews decided on this system and have not been disappointed great picture and very easy to set up

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, pitty about colour mix up, 20 Nov 2013
i like this product, its good build quality, picture is great, its plug in and play very good. I didnt give all stars because i wanted black cameras and i was sent grey ones, i got in contact with seller and was informed that they were sold out of black ones, but was giving 30m extra cable which i needed as compo which was a nice gesture. Also it says that these are sony cameras, their not, they may have sony parts but Qvis is written on them.
Overall i would have giving full stars if i received black cameras as im happy with the product, delivery was fast, and seller made up for their error. I would recommened this product to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing. Poor picture quality, 14 July 2014
Bought this system a few months ago but only got around to installing it yesterday. The build quality is good but picture quality is poor. You cannot see facial details nor read number plates at a decent distance as shown on the camera box. My old SD video camera has better resolution than this. What a disappointment after reading all the reviews. You also have to pay for their Qvis app to view remotely on phone

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin!, 21 Feb 2014
I have a BT router so got in a bit of a muddle with the ports for viewing externally on my iPhone but once i went into the router and added the required port it all worked. On the iPhone i am using an app called DISCOVERY which interfaces nicely with the cctv product when viewing out and about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for money., 24 July 2014
Cd with instructions did not work so I was left to figure it all out, which is not difficult. The cable lengths were ample for my needs, they sent 4 lots of 20 metres instead of 2 x 10 and 2 x 20 but I don't have a problem with that. Its just the lack of information, the booklet that comes with the main unit is translated and often throughout does not make sense. Night vision is temperamental and although the set-up comes with an HD lead I cannot get a good hi-def picture from it, especially at night so not sure if facial recognition would be possible for court or police use

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gear ., 18 Sep 2014
Exceeds my expectations . Nice clear pictures . Have got two on the front of the house , one in the chicken shed ( always nice to know the girls are all tucked in ) and one on a bird feeder . Set the motion detectors on three , slightly clunky software but it all works . Even friends that say " what do you need that for ?" end up just staring at it . The first unit was swapped out ( cost free ) after a few weeks as it kept resetting .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best system, 3 Feb 2014
I'll keep this short and well sweet, the camera system is good in terms of picture quality and build quality and installing them was easy but when trying to set the system up to view on a iPad or android device it's a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!

You have to buy an app which is either discovery app at £1.99 iapollo at £5.99 or a couple of others at £2 . I was told in the instructions to buy the iapollo app but I thought at £5.99 was a little steep, so I phoned the helpline and they told me to buy the discovery app so I did that and tried to set it up myself, after 3 hours of trying I didn't get anywhere and I'm quite technically minded,

So I phoned the help line again and the guys gave me a little more info but by the time I'd sort of got anywhere I'd become stuck again so I tried phoning back but they shut at 18:00,

Tried again on day 4 only to be told the same again! After having a bit of a moan he said he's not aloud to give me anymore information on setup as they provide a third party to help set it up for you at a cost of £40!!!!!!!!! And I think if I wanted to view my system from abroad I'd need a static IP address which costs £13 a year!

Sod that!

My advice buy a system that allows all this in one package!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 25 July 2013
Excellent product. A nice guy called Ben sorted out all problems. The best customer service as he sorted out all problems. I recommend this product to other customers. Amazon customer service I am rating this product 5 star. The best customer service given by Guy called Ben. The product's quality is excellent. DVR's recording is perfect 1080p. Comparing with other company's product this product is far better quality. Ben sorted out remote viewing over the phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›