on 8 August 2013
the cctv stickers arrived quickly and are of good enough quality for the price paid. the ink does not run on the stickers and they are neat and tidy
on 17 September 2013
Bit smaller than I thought, I should have got my tape mesure out. But that are fine and I hope do the job they are ment to
on 22 February 2015
As has been said many times before these stickers are disappointing because they only stick to the outside of the glass of which there is no mention in the description. My husband scraped the frost of our car today and off the sticker came with it. We have now decided to stick the sticker on the tax disc holder which we still have on the inside windscreen, see if that works. With today's technology, surely these could be made to stick to the inside glass.
on 3 November 2013
i am very pleased with these camera stickers,,,,they are quite visible when put in a rear or front window,,,also i have noticed that cars are more care to pass after seeing the sticker
on 22 March 2014
Excellent unobtrusive, yet near legal, signage for the motorist / Lorry driver / Company secretary / Transport Manager. Check out your personal legal obligation to display these, but they are a first class product, well made and not UV damaged when in place.
Highly recommended
on 27 January 2014
For not much more than the cost of postage hopefully these will keep villains from breaking into my car ( yes, I'm an optimist) and you don't even have to have a camera!. One has also gone onto the front door of my house.
on 7 May 2014
They arrived and look good. Just the thing to deter would be thieves from breaking into the car or drivers getting to close.
on 24 October 2013
a good deterrent- i'm often given a wide berth by vehicles who got too close....feel safer when its parked too.
on 1 November 2013
just as ordered fits just as needed a good product that explains itself to any body reading . many thanks
on 4 March 2014
very nice I am so happy seler positive 100 % I wish to buy more things form this them thanks

See one answered question