4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!
Published 5 months ago by Cornish birdwatcher

1.0 out of 5 stars no good for kindle
will not connect and open game this app is rubbish i wish i had chosen the free first to see if it works
Published 12 months ago by barry spink

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
I'm glad I upgraded to the "plus" version of the app. I'm having great fun playing the Droid. It is a good idea to find a level where you and the Droid are winning 50% each, as that is the best way to improve your playing skill. Skill levels range from very easy to extremely hard, so every player will find their own challenge. I must have played the Droid over 400 times now, and I still keep coming back... perhaps I should getout more! I would give it 5 stars, but it will not let me retrieve old games to gloat over, like the time the Droid and I scored over 800 between us - it won on that occasion!

5.0 out of 5 stars similar to scrabble, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
An enjoyable game to pass away the hours. Can be played with a friend or against the game. Well worth the price if you enjoy playing scrabble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like scrabble, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
I played the free version of this app for weeks then took the plunge and brought the full version. Glad I did !

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic word plus, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
Have used the free version for some weeks now and love it so I have decided to install paid for version as it is such a brilliant app the extra feature of telling you if the word is coreect and the score that you will receive is very handy
The setting to make the game progress from easy to very hard makes the word game accessible to a wide range of abilities
This game is good fun and I would recomend this game to help increase your vocabulary

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Words, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
I've used the free version for a long time but it wouldn't work eventually. Decided to buy this and it's great like the other. There's a choice of the two player as well and that gives another option for playing.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy playing this game, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
I enjoy playing this game of Scrabble (which is what this game really is) against the computer as my husband has no interest in playing against me on a screen. I have never actually played the game of Scrabble before this although donkey's years ago we did have a board game called 'Crack' which was Scrabble with colours. The one complaint I have against the computer is that I'm convinced that some of the words formed in a cross-line whilst forming the word is not in the dictionary. The actual 'used' word and its meaning is shown above but not the extra word made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scrabble Substitue, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
Plays same as Scrabble. Has many dictionaries including official European Scrabble. Pass and Play allows for two player game.
Various opponent levels and options. Overall a five star product

5.0 out of 5 stars I had lost all hope of getting another version of Scrabble, 1 Oct 2014
David A. Burnley (Tadworth, Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
Really impressed and have found yet another use for my tablet which is still in competition with my Laptop. I thought I would never find a alternative to the old PC version which I loved but will no longer work since Windows 98. Same ability to play against the computer and it doesn't cheat and it is very difficult to argue. The small cost of this app to deny Advertisements is a great investment.

Its very playable and intuitive

5.0 out of 5 stars classic word plus, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
love it - had the free version ages ago but that stopped working - purchased this version - play it every day !!

5.0 out of 5 stars The App with it all, 12 Nov 2014
This review is from: Classic Words Plus (App)
This is a great app. Plenty of challenges for the grey matter but a choice of difficulty so you can at least give yourself a chance of winning. The Droid plays a fast game but I haven't caught it cheating yet. A reasonable price for all the hours of enjoyment that the App offers.....VERY highly recommended

Classic Words Plus