5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Original Mercedes-Benz SLK License Kids Ride On Car with RC (white) (Toy)
Great when we got it to work and my grandson absolutely loved it which was the main thing. Recommend that the instructions are simplified it took an engineer to have to put it together or offer a ready assembled addition

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
My grandson loved it so did his father

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 18 Jan 2014
The service was very good, item arrived next day even though I had paid for standard delivery. Customer services responded to my messages promptly and were helpful. The car was lovely as described and my daughter loves it. I think assembling the item was a bit complicated and needs better instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its my first time on line shopping, and vary happy thank you so much. was a very good service, deleverd on time, and undamaged, 10 Jan 2014
I will sertinley shop with you again thank you so much my grandson is over the moon with his toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Dec 2013
Fantastic buy for my daughters xmas. Really easy to assemble and looks great. Remote control is great and adds a bit of safety. Would highly recommend as it looks better than other cars in the market. Wish i had one when i was younger!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jury is still out., 3 April 2014
Loved the car and so did my daughter her face was a picture worth the money just for that. Arrived on time in excellent condition only bug I have is the R/C stopped working I contacted seller what I was told to take battery out and ariel and then put back in still not working I contacted seller guess what they have not contacted me back again for that response Iam not happy disappointed as the level of service from other sellers I have received has been far better. Would I buy again from this seller again? Not sure the jury is still out as I am waiting for a response about the R/C. This is an important bit of kit for me as I have control on the car when my 3 year old daughter plays with the car. Come on seller please help for my daughter sake don't please disappoint her. Your future customer

Original Mercedes-Benz SLK License Kids Ride On Car with RC (white)
189.89