4.0 out of 5 stars Damned If You Don't Buy This!
I can honestly see why many would feel that an album consisting of re-recordings would seem tired and pointless, but Brian still has fire in the belly. The guitar ROARS with wild intensity, and I personally like the relaxed vocal style. This is a fine return from a Punk visionary. Reccomended.
Published 20 months ago by Brian McNeill1972

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Don't!
Published 21 months ago by Carvanian

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Don't!, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Damned If I Do (Audio CD)
How a man who wrote the majority of the early Damned's finest work (and possibly Punks finest album)can re-record it in such a shabby and awful way is beyond me. Everything is missing here, poor vocals, poor drums, no energy...........oh dear so bad I put mine on e-bay straight away! I wish I hadn't tainted my memories of such a fine guitarist and musician with this purchase and when I compare it with the current performances of The Damned Sensible/Vanian etc who are still giving it large this is a major disappointment he should have left well alone unless the original line-up had agreed to help him out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Damned If You Don't Buy This!, 9 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Guitar chops but vocal flops....., 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Damned If I Do (Audio CD)
Just had a quick listen and was saddened by the quality of the re-recorded songs. The vocals sound like a drunk at the back of a bus, but the guitar chops are still there, which makes it all the more frustrating....Please Mr.James, stop singing !

Damned ?if I Do