5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
crammed full of friendship/romance/loyalty/lust and a whole load of suprises that had me saying 'no waaay' out loud..on a bus. written in the same was as the previous book you gain insight into how the character is feeling and reacting to issues tt arise. i actually loved it. when is the next book being released? i need it in my life!!
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing sequel
I received a copy of the ebook from the author in return for a honest review.

This is the second book in The Shade of Vampire trilogy and if I'm honest I was a little bit disappointed. I really enjoyed the first novel in this series, but this one let me down.
There are however, some positives to this novel, it's not all bad.
This novel was lot longer...
Published 9 months ago by MissGummyBear16

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 7 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I need book 3!!!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
Even more gripping than the first book I could not put this down. Brilliant twists that I didn't see coming. Hurry with book 3 please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AShade of Blood, 14 April 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
I thought A Shade if Vampire was brilliant and didnt think you could get much better but this was awsome!. I loved how the relationship between Derick and Sofia continued and the more information on the other characters, finding out about Sofia's parents, so many twists and turns, cant wait for book Three, Please hurry Bella x

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful, 9 April 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
What can I say it's even better than the first one. I must admit that I didn't like the first part purely because I didn't like the decision Sofia made even though I knew it had to be this way but once I gotten over this I enjoyed what was a fabulous book. Great characters and amazing story, it's set for book 3 to be even better not sure how many books are in this series but I can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
As with the last book I found myself captivated into the extraordinary world Bella Forrest has created. I think I cried a few times, actually laughed out loud and got some funny looks for it! And simply couldn't wait for more. The twists in this book left me breathless and gasping in shock. Derek and Sophia are both amazing characters as are Lucas and Vivienne. Ben really gets on my nerves but this is just another testimony to the author at how she's able to provoke emotions in her readers!!
I found my self wanting Sophia to hurry up in the first half and getting a little annoyed with the wait but it was worth it!
I would recommend this book to anyone that loves vampires, love story's, struggles, and brilliant writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
Just like the first book in the series, I could not put this down. All the characters, whether likeable or not, are well written and interesting. I cannot wait to continue the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling read., 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
realistically dark and genuinely scary but tender too. at first a bit self-consciously wordy but quickly picked up the pace. great characters and setting. I can't wait to read more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Shade of Blood, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
Another amazing book by Bella Forrest! I absolutely love this series and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 29 May 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first book in this series, I didn't think it could get any better, but how wrong was I!

This book introduces New characters that were mentioned in book 1. You get to learn more about the Novak family and The Shade which is interesting.

The book is completely gripping throughout and I only put it down when I had no choice but to.

The love story between Sofia and Derek is totally compelling and enthralling it drags you into the book.

It was absolutely brilliant to read and I'm gutted I have to now wait for book 3 to come out.

Praise for Bella Forrest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant! Had amazing twists turns and is definitely
worth the read. The only thing that is disappointing is the wait for the next one to come out!

A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood