on 21 March 2015
Bought her last year from Amazon. This doll is really low quality -the fabrics are very cheap and the thin lightweight cardboard box makes her feel even more flimsy. The cover being taken off the stand? Well that just makes the whole thing feel even more cheaply made. Really not impressed, especially taking into account the quality of Holiday Barbies in years passed. The only + I can say about this doll is her nicely styled hair but how poorly done the rest of the product is completely spoils that aspect for me. A shame because Mattel used to come out with some really, really lovely dolls for this line. Just seems to me after 2010 that completely vanished. I would say pass on her and try and get one of the Holiday dolls pre-2010
on 6 March 2014
It was bought as a present for my grand-daughter & she is so thrilled with it that she won't take it out the box in case she gets it dirty!
on 4 November 2015
the box was damaged. The worst thing is that the eyes of the Barbie are not the same! One is bigger than the other!
review image review image review image
on 14 July 2014
I brought this to complete my daughters collection but what I received looks like it has been opened several times with damage to the edges of the box and a slight tear and for anyone who is a collector then you know the box is just as important as the doll. I am also concerned as the picture shows the year on the front of the box but what I have received does not so I am assuming this is an import version and not what was described as per the pictures. Seeing my only option no is to return for a refund not sure what to do other than ask my daughter, and what a shame as this was going to be a Christmas gift for her with the 2014 doll as well.
on 9 November 2013
A must have for every little Barbie collector.
Such a special doll my grand daughter is going to love it as part of her Christmas presents.
on 27 December 2013
I bought to offer a babygirl born in 2013 and i love barbies. The dress is gorgeous
I undoubtedly recommend
on 20 January 2015
Very well made as always, looks great and yet another good addition to the collection
on 2 December 2015