5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
It was bought as a present for my grand-daughter & she is so thrilled with it that she won't take it out the box in case she gets it dirty!
Published 4 months ago by Anna

2.0 out of 5 stars The doll looks authentic but the box is questionable
Published 18 days ago by Robert

2.0 out of 5 stars The doll looks authentic but the box is questionable, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Barbie Collector 2013 Holiday Barbie Doll (Toy)
I brought this to complete my daughters collection but what I received looks like it has been opened several times with damage to the edges of the box and a slight tear and for anyone who is a collector then you know the box is just as important as the doll. I am also concerned as the picture shows the year on the front of the box but what I have received does not so I am assuming this is an import version and not what was described as per the pictures. Seeing my only option no is to return for a refund not sure what to do other than ask my daughter, and what a shame as this was going to be a Christmas gift for her with the 2014 doll as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Collector 2013 Holiday Barbie Doll (Toy)
I bought to offer a babygirl born in 2013 and i love barbies. The dress is gorgeous
I undoubtedly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Barbie, 9 Nov 2013
Victor Duddy (florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Collector 2013 Holiday Barbie Doll (Toy)
A must have for every little Barbie collector.
Such a special doll my grand daughter is going to love it as part of her Christmas presents.