on 6 February 2015
Really love this series, I wish they would have put series 2 on DVD.
on 5 April 2015
Love this series but wish I could get Series Two!
on 14 August 2014
Most enjoyable as expected.
on 30 July 2013
I was expecting an Australian flavoured comedy, perhaps a bit Crocodile Dundee-ish, about astronomers in the Australian outback. I couldn't wait for it to arrive, I wondered why I hadn't come across it before. Well today it arrived. I could only watch it for about fifteen sickened minutes. The "humour" as such, is vacuous, repulsive and has no trace of wit or cleverness at all. The concept of a series on laid back Aussie astronomers had such potential but the script has ruined it. I'm so disappointed. I can't even give it away. You might be thinking I'm a prude, perhaps I am but if you're considering buying this and find degenerate humour boring, I'd look else where.
on 28 June 2015
A great gift.
on 1 March 2007
have you noticed that really clever comedy always avoids cheaps laughs about sex? well this isn't and it doesn't.

it must have cost a fortune to make but was a complete waste. i bought this on dvd after loving brydon in marion and geoff and simply wished i hadn't bothered. it's hi-de-hi with a big budget.