Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 September 2013
I bought this as a gift along with their first album and thankfully Amazon's autorip service allowed me to keep a copy for myself. I love their music would recommend this if you've ever enjoyed one of The Piano Guys videos on YouTube.
on 7 June 2013
Superb music, even better for having the DVDs. Though of course the 1080p version on you tube still look better.
on 6 July 2013
I love Piano Guys since I've heard them for first time and i was waiting for long time for this album. It did not disappointed me at all :))))
on 17 August 2013
Brilliant group with some fantastic sounds. Music videos are an absolute delight to watch as well. Look forward to the next one.
on 11 December 2013
Seen these on you tube, had to have CD this has to be one of my best buys this year, they are fantastic
on 28 May 2013
The Piano Guys keep surprising. Another great collection of songs for people of all ages.
These guys are amazingly talented composers and arrangers. At the rate they keep bringing us new material I'm not sure whether they have any free time at all. I mean, when they're not writing music, they are filming videos, when they are not filming videos they are touring, when they are not touring they are practicing these pieces at home. Very prolific artists indeed.
The way they mix huge contemporary hits with classical music is unbelievable and it's intriguing to see how beautifully it all works. Even the pop songs (which I'm not a great fan of) when arranged by them make beautiful sweet music.
Very recommended album. They deserve the success they're having for everything these guys make (from the music to the videos) is of pure genius.
For those ordering the deluxe edition, it comes with a DVD, it's indeed in NTSC format, which means that people around here in europe won't be able to play it in their regular living room dvd players. The good news is that it plays perfectly on the dvd players we use on our computers, so you can watch it on your pc if you have one.
Buy this album.
on 30 December 2013
I enjoyed the first CD immensely. Lots of original tracks, lots of original ideas all put together beautifully to create a wonderful album. Compared to the first one, the second one dissapointed me. There are a few brilliant tracks on it but really, the rest were just fillers. The spark that made the first album so fantastic appears to have been lost on this one.

My recommendation, buy the first cd as it's wonderful, then download the two tracks 'lord of the rings' and 'all of me' from the second cd and you've got the two from the album really worth listening to.
on 28 May 2013
While music preferences are always a personal affair, for those who bought the excellent Piano Guys 1 CD/DVD, this is a disappointment.

Yes, there are a couple of good tracks but overall this fails to meet the high standards set in their first offering. There is a sense that this was generally a bit of a rushed effort. Let's hope that future recordings revert to their initial high standards of artistry and imagination.
on 12 February 2014
I really enjoyed the first album and it became a favourite on my daily commute - usually played at least once a week. So, I was excited when I heard they were launching a second.

It is OK but nowhere near as fun or engaging as the first. Despite several listens there are very few tracks I like. They just dont have the same playfulness or catchiness of the first album.
on 8 June 2014
I'd bought Piano Guys 1 and was looking forwards to this second collection. It didn't have quite the same impact. That may have been due to the choice of tunes the band remixed and the lack of other instruments which made the first album its special. However, the album is certainly worth buying by those who enjoy instrumental takes on well known tunes