on 20 April 2013
Reminds me of uni days, although cant believe they blanked out nuts and pants from bad touch by bloodhound gang.
on 11 June 2014
Didn't rock my world. Maybe it wasn't the best decade for music. Some good tracks, though I didn't find any of them particularly great...
on 7 June 2013
I'm only a child of the 80s, but this CD had me reminiscing like a true old-timer. Some epic tunes from the likes of Pulp, Ocean Colour Scene and others, including one song in particular that had me running around the front room shouting "Lager, lager lager lager!!!"

Thanks, Amazon. Another great purchase - great prices, great P&P.
on 17 August 2013
fast delivery. made a great birthday present that everyone can listen to and enjoy. if you were a kid in the 90's youll probably enjoy this
on 9 July 2013
Love this CD music is awesome had me tripping down memory lane all night, packaging is bright and exactly what this CD should have
on 8 July 2013
does everything it should brings back waves of 90's nostalgia track listing is great all the classics are there. enjoy
on 3 September 2013
going to play this at my wedding reception until the DJ starts his set, it seems to cover something everyone likes!
on 28 June 2013
Loving these tunes at the moment, a blast from the past, CD living in my car, far better than radio as no adverts!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 May 2013
It is very rare for me to rate a compilation album five stars, but this is an excellent three disc set. The track listing is so good, that I almost couldn't have done a better job myself in picking out the songs for it. There is a real emphasis on Britpop, with one name bands like Ash, Pulp, Cast, Supergrass, and Dodgy, and other rock groups like Manic Street Preachers, R.E.M, Kula Shaker, and early Stereophonics.

If you enjoy alternative 90s music (which is my favourite kind of music), then you'll love this. So many of the biggest and best bands and singers are featured (with no artist duplicates), with one of their best known songs. If you're looking for a overview of a great decade for music, this is a very good choice. If you are old enough to remember the 90s the first time around, this will trigger so many memories. 'Seriously 90s' is excellent value for such a quality boxset.
on 26 August 2014
go out and buy it, brilliant