1,463 Reviews
 (1,190)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant puzzle game, something a bit different
Published 15 months ago by Lindsey Pope

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes Kindle
My Kindle keeps crashing when trying to load it. I guess I'm about half way through but am unable to go further. Room 2 does exactly the same, very frustrating and disappointing.
Published 4 months ago by iansacaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant puzzle game, something a bit different, 18 April 2013
Lindsey Pope - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
This was recommend to me by a friend who had it on her iPad and she said it was the best game she ever downloaded. I have to say I agree with her. It is very different from other puzzle games and will really make you think. Great graphics and music plus there is a hint if you get stuck (which I am most glad of!) Nothing worse than being stuck and not being able to progress. Definitely worth £1.49.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant App, 24 April 2013
mcs - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I read the reviews on this App and bought it. It did not dissappoint me at all. The first time I played it I was up until 3am because I was so engrosed in the game, I could not put it down. The 3d effects are very good. I also like the fact that there are clues so Im not left not knowing what to do next. Im not really a game player but this App has made me into one and it works very well on my Kindle Fire HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 April 2013
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Very well constructed game with plenty to do. Although these games are never long this one kept me on my toes and had an intriguing story behind it.
Can't wait for the next game from this creator. 5* game

5.0 out of 5 stars gets those little grey cells working, 21 April 2013
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Beautiful to look at and so satisfying when you have that Eureka moment and a drawer slides open to reveal another piece of the puzzle. There are tips for when you get really stuck, but they only give you a pointer to get you thinking again. Reminds me a bit of Myst - open doors, flip switches, and try all those things you would if you were stuck in the room for real - apart from taking a sledge hammer to it of course!!

5.0 out of 5 stars it was all new to me - apart from the odd crossword I usually can't be bothered -, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Wow! Brilliant graphics. Help was there but not too much. And an appropriate background audio track, I have to admit I am not a fan of lots of BIG sound tracking it gets annoying and invasive. More please.....I loved this game!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST games available on Kindle!!!!, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Seriously, if you're hesitating about getting this game, don't be!!! Once you start playing,you'll be hooked! I sat up playing this into the night, so, possibly, start it when you have free time as you won't want to stop.

Once I'd finished, I was left slightly pee'd off, as I wanted to keep going! So, I suggested to my 11 year old that she have a go... I couldn't get my Kindle back after that!! Then it got passed to my 14 year old... then to my husband.
(So you might consider being selfish, and keeping it to yourself if you want to use your Kindle etc.)
There's enough puzzles to keep you occupied for a while. And they're not just walk through, easy, 'tappy tap all over the screen' type puzzles. They do have you thinking. Which I like- if you're getting a puzzle game... it should have you slightly puzzled.
If you play it now, you won't have the same problem of feeling deflated once you've completed it, as I've just seen today, on the new game releases, that there's a new one: The Room Two!!!!!! That prompted me to write this review. Already downloaded and ready to play...

I just haven't started as I don't want it to end!!

4.0 out of 5 stars little gem, 9 May 2013
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Beautiful presentation, gets the brain going.. only downside, over too quick
..please make a number two, but with more levels

5.0 out of 5 stars The Room - Mobile puzzle gaming at it's best., 1 Jan 2014
P. Hargreaves "writerpaul" (Doncaster, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
The Room is a fun, interactive game that has you using all the best functionality of a tablet device. You have to tip your tablet to solve some puzzles, slide locks, open clasps, flip lids, slide puzzles, move your way around the puzzle boxes to open secret compartments. All this combined with a mysterious and esoteric back setting. The hints system is there if you get stuck, I was determined not to use it but had to use it once on a trickier puzzle. I could not put this game down, and after a few months I think I would easily re-visit it. I can't wait for The Room 2 to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars perplexing and satisfying, 19 April 2013
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Having bought this on Day One and subsequently seen it become a runaway success, I still think it's the best game I have played. I was thrilled to receive (without asking) the free "Epilogue" game which has been just as good - I loved it! Really keen to play the next instalment. My early comment was: "Not run of the mill and no racing between locations, this uses deduction, observation and intuition and the hints keep you moving without skips or spoon feeding. This makes each success very satisfying. Very impressive, glad I tried it." If there are any players out there who haven't tried The Room yet (can't be many!) - what are you waiting for?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
This game just keeps you intrigued, from start to finish I just loved the design and flow of the graphics! Cannot wait for more!!!

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
0.69