5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
This is just what i`ve been looking for, i`ve been looking at the reviews of lots of different gloves and whilst most have good reviews many had some poor ones regarding either warmth, quality or fit.

I bought these for the cycle to and from work , they are waterproof , hi viz and warm.
When they arrived I couldn`t wait to try them out, gear changing is no...
Published 13 months ago by james

3.0 out of 5 stars watch out for the dodgy lining
Published 12 months ago by david swallow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Nov 2013

When they arrived I couldn`t wait to try them out, gear changing is no problem at all. They have excellent grips on all the right places, I can pick up a pint glass whilst wearing them with no worry at all that it will slip out of my hand.

Hands may get slightly sweaty when wearing them but to be honest every review I had read on waterproof gloves of this type had at least one comment as such so I think it is just the price you have to pay for keeping the rain out really.

The picture on here doesn`t do justice to how bright a yellow they are, they`re perfect in that respect for these long dark winter months in Scotland this time of year.

I would recommend these for sure, I spent a little more than I had wanted to but having read through many a review for other gloves they are actually worth every penny considering how useful they are day to day.

I hope my review has been helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good gloves but....., 4 Nov 2013
Have got these gloves for my winter commute and they are very good

Well fitting, very warm, high vis and useful grips on the fingers for changing gears and braking

These are a good piece of kit and essential for the rider who will be going out between November and March and wants to arrive with warm and dry hands

Only down side, the inner lining can easily be pulled out when you take the gloves off and is next to impossible to put back in

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm & Bright, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Optimum Men's Nitebrite Waterproof Winter Cycling Gloves (Sports Apparel)
I had to use these recently as my normal gloves got very wet. These are really warm and comfortable to wear. Be warned: they are very bright, which on a bike can only be a good thing though :)

Sizing is pretty good, however I find them a teeny bit too big, but this is not uncomfortable, noticeable or a problem

3.0 out of 5 stars watch out for the dodgy lining, 25 Nov 2013
The gloves are really bright-really good when cycling in traffic as hand signals can be seen easily. They keep hands relatively warm and are not too bulky but they have one major flaw as other reviewers have mentioned and that is if you are not careful the lining of the glove comes out and believe me its a real job to get them back in (took me 3 hours) . The gloves should be a 4star item but because of the design flaw they only get 3 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Good winter gloves, 22 Feb 2014
These gloves are warm, almost too warm, they are definatley winter gloves. On milder days my hands sweat too much which is not pleasent and makes the lining wet but on cold wet days they are brilliant. Turning them partly inside out after wearing them helps to keep them dry and fresh. As others have said the lining can pull out when you take them off otherwise they would be 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 flaw, 14 Jan 2014
These gloves are great but i find that they do make my hands sweat alot and thats just after 30 minute ride to work so need to be dried before i use them again otherwise they would get 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Feb 2014
These are highly reflective and keep my hands warm during cold winter months. Size is bigger than expected but there is a lot of padding. Would like to understand how much smaller the lower size was.

Would recommend as a good winter glove - I can imagine this would get too warm in spring but yet to be tested

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 18 Feb 2014
Used in -2 up to now and hands stayed warm,I cycle 10miles each way to work and this year the weather has been awful but my hands have stayed dry and warm, very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars hand protection for the cold, wet cycling, 30 Nov 2014
Very good extreme weather cycling gloves. Just be warned that for milder times these gloves will cause overheating issues. I use these gloves under conditions determined by temperature over amount of rainfall. Very effective against cold, rain and wind.

I purchased the large size and while there is small free space at the thumbs for me, I wouldn't like them any smaller. For reference I would say my hands would be between size 8 and 9 for gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Dec 2014
What a wonder pair of gloves! I bought these for a friend who is also a Lollipop Man. He certainly looks the part now with the help of the gloves. Plenty of room in them as well. He has arthritic hands & so needed a bigger size. He is really happy with them & of course so am I.

They came well packaged & had a 'return address' label if it was needed. I would certainly buy again when needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›