4.0 out of 5 stars great music
Published 19 months ago by Musicfan

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
I have all their albums, this one by far is the weakest, critics said is their best so far, but to me they are loosing the grip. It is a very flat album. No sparks, no hit songs to remember nor sing with. No "looking for a good time" nor "run to you "style songs, Next time I will check before buying their next album. No more blind purchases with them.
Published 16 months ago by Roberto M

4.0 out of 5 stars great music, 7 May 2013
Musicfan (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
Lady Antebellum are excellent exponents of country pop at its best. They have not changed what works for them and if you enjoyed any or all of theire earlier albums, you will enjoy this. It keeps up the standard. Nothing really that different save the songs themselves which are again of a uniformly high standard. Better off Now is a rock ballad and builds into quite a song and it is one of the highlights. Downtown is probably the standout song and it bounces along nicely. No song I want to skip over so that in itself says it all. Nothing weak on this album. this is smooth glossy pop country with some substance and lots of quality. A really good listen as have all their earlier albums. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
Slow start (except for goodbye town) but second half of the album is fantastic! All for love is absolute perfection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album but not as good as Lady As previous x, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
Good album overall, with good songs. However the songs did not seem as well written as previous songs let's say off the first Lady A album and did not hold the same magic. If you are thinking of buying though I would recommend the deluxe version, as the song Compass (brilliant song) is not on this one xx

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
I like Lady Antebellum but to me there is no stand out track on this album - nothing like Need You Now for instance. Its Ok for listening to but there is nothing I want to play over and over again at full volume.

3.0 out of 5 stars lady antebellum golden,bit of a let down., 25 Oct 2014
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
I didn't find this c.d. as good as their previous ones and I love their music,I can't really explain why,it just didn't sound like their usual material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
Again another good album though after a while I found it to sound a bit 'samey' so it isn't often I listen to it all the way through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lady Antebellum, 23 Mar 2014
R. Wright (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
Lady Antebellum are a good group with some unusual songs in their repertoire, but these are less unusual than before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 9 May 2013
S. Aldridge (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golden (MP3 Download)
Have only listened to it a couple of times at this stage & I like it, very easy to listen to. Only 4/5 thoughts, at this stage, it hasn't grabbed me the way the previous release did. Its a must though for Lady A fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars a grower, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Golden (MP3 Download)
I'm a huge Lady A fan, but I didn't think that this album was that great when I first heard it. The more I listened to it the more I came to love it. My favourites are 'It Ain't Pretty' and 'All For Love'. So if you don't like it at first, just keep listening and I can assure it will grow on you!

Golden