on 27 April 2014
Just arrived back from Moscow with this great little case (huge value). It is very tough and easy to handle. If you ignore the wheels, it conforms to EasyJet new cabin baggage regulations. Only thing that would make it better would be an outside accessible laptop compartment, as it is a pain to unzip the whole case every time you go through airport security. (Otherwise it would be 5*)
on 7 May 2015
I'm impressed with the quality of this little case. The zips & telescopic handle feel sturdy and robust. The outer casing has a nice look and feel about it - not too cheap. Inside, there is a small zipped pocket for incidentals, a laundry section and elastic tapes that clasp together to keep the main body of your items from falling around. A Samsonite this is not, I have seen better quality cases but not at this price. Overall, good value for money.
on 13 March 2015
I made the mistake of buying a cheap case and had to return it as faulty. This case is amazing value for money, sturdy/solid construction and very light. I'm traveling with Ryanair in a few weeks and have measured the case, the size is exactly as stated so shouldn't have any problems at the airport. Looking forward to seeing some amazing places with my mokko.
on 26 February 2015
MOST disappointed in this - searched extensively for a true size 50 x 40 x 20 and this seemed to fit the bill. I live abroad, and had this delivered to my daughter's house, in order to take it back with me on my upcoming trip to UK. It was delivered promptly and I was delighted on reaching UK to find it was waiting for me, and seemed to be a very nice little cabin bag. I read the instructions inside to set the combination lock, put in my own combination, and over the next few days, put several things into it, each time locking and unlocking it with my personal combination - everything worked fine. Yesterday I put in the last pieces, again closed and locked the case and set off for the airport. At security, they requested I open the case, and lo and behold, although I put in the correct combination, the lock refused to budge. I was made to feel like a criminal, when explaining I could not open it, and finally a security man was called, and said it would have to be broken open. This involved two other men being called, and after almost half an hour, someone arrived with a large pair of heavy duty pliers, with which theyforcefully pulled open the zip tags, smashing the combination lock. I am most unhappy about this incident, it being the first time the case has been used. I am going to complain to Amazon, but cannot afford to send back the faulty case to UK for them to examine it. I would advise anyone who has this case, or is going to buy one to definitely NOT use the combination lock!.
on 7 October 2013
i love my suitcase! it has beautiful design! is small and fits to cabin and is very light! recommended! happy customer ;)
on 10 January 2015
Case was fine. My granddaughter really liked it. Very suitable for older girl who is 10.
on 23 February 2014
Cool little case to take on board the plane. Light, stylish, robust, and enough space to pack for a long weekend away.
No probs for me, I love it. A bit on expensive side, hence 4 stars, but very happy with product and service.
on 4 September 2014
What a fantastic buy! We searched high and low for a rigid case that would meet the budget airlines size limitations. To get one which was so stylish with a 4-wheel "drive" exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended.
on 15 April 2015
Handy case, good value for money. Exactly the right size for Ryanair and other budget airlines. Did have some trouble with the lock (it's a bit cheap) so might be worth investing in a small padlock too.
on 28 January 2014
We needed cases to take on to the plane as hand luggage - looking forward to using for the first time - they look the business with lots of space and easy pushing for old arthritic limbs!