4.0 out of 5 stars Under rated brit rock from 90's...., 28 Mar 2006
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
I dug this out the other day as Skin has a new album out and I thought I'd listen to some Old Skunk Anansie. It holds up very well I think. It's hard to choose between the 3 albums as they all have strong points, but this is maybe my favourite by a whisker. I was reading a book written in America with album reviews in it and it compares the first SA album favourably with Rage Against The Machine's first album. I think I agree, though lots of music fans seem to give SA a hard time and wouldn't put them in such 'exalted' status as Rage. They seem very underrated as a band even though they had the sense/courage to stop when they were on top rather than dragging it out for years. Lemmy of Motorhead always speaks very highly of SA and put Post Orgasmic Chill in his top 20 British Rock albums list in a recent edition of 'classic rock' magazine. The british rock scene at the moment is badly in need of a Skin/SA style voice to make some political comment. Listening to this album highlights what we are missing at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skunk Anansie's BEST Album...in my opinion!, 4 Jan 2000
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
Despite the success of Skunk Anansie's newest album - Post Orgasmic Chill - I have to say that this album still remains my absolute favourite. Some of the mellower songs are absolutely beautiful and "Twisted", "Hedonism" and "Infidelity" get me shouting my lungs out. The lyrics are to die for! If you only buy one Skunk Anansie album buy this one!! ...

5.0 out of 5 stars underated , definitely !!!, 21 Jun 2007
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Skunk Anansie when i was offered a spare ticket to see them at the Manchester Apollo , the strength and power of that performance just blew me away , and i haven't looked back since . I have all three albums . I prefer the first two as they are still to this day full of class rock songs ,well worth the purchase .

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
arrived as stated and early in good packaging.
Good quality looks good and will consider vendor again
Customer is happy

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, if not THE best album ever made!, 2 Jan 2000
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
This album is complete. No track sounds out of place here. It is music that you can immerse yourself in and get completely carried away Even if you do not like rock youll still love this. A top quality album!

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice bit of old school music., 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
I hadn't heard this for the best part of twenty years, and at this price it's practically impossible not to buy it. Good album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
I love this album. I love the band and have done for years. Great rock songs. One of my all time faves. Skin never fails to deliver with her amazing voice and lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic album, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stoosh [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
Been one of my fav albums for years and never tire of hearing it. Buy it, you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars pure attitude, 25 Sep 2013
Mr. D. Thomas - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
this girl's got attitude and power ,anyone who likes powerful rock should give it a go . wicked voice evil lyrics amazing power .

5.0 out of 5 stars Stoosh, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Stoosh (Audio CD)
Really fantastic album. I didn't really know what to expect, I've never listened to Skunk before but I'm really glad I ordered it.

Stoosh [Explicit]