on 19 August 2013
A cheap alternative to the real thing.

You have to remove any type of case, regardless of how thin it is to charge the phone in the dock.
The dock sometimes flashes up with the 'Charging is not supported with this accessory' but it still charges and sync's up to iTunes OK.
on 30 April 2014
I bought this as a stocking filler for my partner.

It stopped working after about 5 weeks (bad).

I thought it was just the cable (which had pulled apart quite drastically, even though it was just sat on a bedside table).
However I tried to use the base unit recently and that didn't work either, so I thought it was the unit, not the cable.
I tried plugging the cable into my iphone and laptop. The phone went bright blue (never seen that before) and I had to factory reset it. The laptop threw a load of errors about something using too much power over usb and shut down.

If this was attached to a charger, I'm pretty sure it would be a fire risk.

Seriously amazon - why are you allowing garbage like this to be sold? Ok it's cheap, but that doesn't mean it should be potentially lethal.
on 18 December 2013
This is a good product..when first connected you are told it isnt compatible but it is....good quick service with no problems
on 20 June 2014
Unit flags up message "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone" charged ok until it failed but lost all my iTunes data when used for backing up! I contacted the company regarding its complete failure to receive the reply:

------------- Begin message -------------

we only offer 60 days warranty

Not impressed considering it was twice as much as some docks offered
on 27 March 2014
Simple, easy to use and exactly what I was looking for! I would recommend to all! I'm very, very happy.
on 18 August 2014
I threw this out after a few weeks of use. Not too well made, the cable wasn't charging or syncing on occasion, and it was more hassle than convenience.
on 3 November 2015
This product is rubbish!!! Worked for about 3 days and then doesn't charge any more. DO NOT buy
on 30 June 2013
Fab item. Sits on my bedside table, easy to use and does the job perfectly. Recommended. Sleek n sexy item!
on 8 February 2015
Didn't fit with a case on the phone. Packed up working after a couple of months.
on 17 November 2014
Doesnt really balance well. poorly built. not be buying again def