Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 December 2014
Perfect for my boys football themed room. Has been stuck on for almost 6 months and still looks new, doesn't show any signs of peeling. Also was really easy to stick to light switch.
on 28 November 2013
Great little product. My boys loved them! Good fit on their light switches, and even managed to fit one on where there was a dimmer switch. Still fitted ok and looks good. :o)
on 11 December 2015
A decent quality sticker, easy enough to apply, it slightly overlaps the face of the switch, but I guess not every switch plate will be exactly the same measurement!
on 1 September 2014
Reasonable priced but was disappointed I thought that it was made from plastic material but it is made from paper. However, decorated my son bedroom well.
on 25 July 2015
Good quality. Designed for more standard wide switch sockets. My boy's is an older, thinner switch socket but I was able to cut it to fit fairly easily.
on 25 November 2013
Decent product, wee boy loves it ! Hopefully it lasts the test of time. Bought another similar product elsewhere and wasn't as good.
on 5 December 2013
Nevr thought of a football sticker for a light switch but my son loves it. Very cute and finishes the room in style.
on 3 September 2015
Just hat I needed to cover an old light switch to match the football theme. Delivery was much faster than quoted
on 6 October 2014
This goes really well with my little boy's room worth the price and really good delivery as came quite quick
on 3 April 2015