on 10 July 2014
I attached this and took it though Ireland, France and Spain with no issues from the police in those countries.
Fitted neatly on my motorcycle licence place where there wasn't a whole lot of room so it's smaller size was much appreciated.

It rained constantly while I was away for two weeks and the adhesive didn't come loose.
on 3 December 2013
In order to save the cost of having to buy another number plate I opted for the self adhesive one from stika.co it came within a couple of days and fits perfectly job done
on 15 August 2013
Bought these to fit our motorcycle rear plates as we were travelling to Holland and Germany from the UK. Fitted nicely to the left hand side of regular sized plate as shown. Stickers have been washed several times and still attached! These stickers are sticky!
on 17 May 2014
Easy to apply and exactly what's needed.
A perfectly good product for it's intended use which is to neatly fit onto a small motorbike number plate so that we comply with the seemingly odd continental road laws.
on 10 July 2014
Not much you can say. Only problem I found was that the stars sent to me were white, and I was worried because my riding buddies were yellow. It was as if I had been sent a front number plate sticker which, of course, motorcycles do not have.
on 26 March 2014
Seemed small went it arrived but fits perfectly on my number plate to make it legal for riding in Europe, and it saved me the cost of having to buy a new number plate for my upcoming trip.
on 28 July 2014
This did the job for keeping the French Le Fuzz off my case when motorcycling in France. Peels off easily once back in the UK.
on 8 August 2013
It is "only" a simple sticker, so, how much can I say? It is exactly as described, it is the right size to fit on my motorcycle number plate. It was delivered promptly (actually ahead of time). It was cheaper than my local supermarket.
on 1 August 2014
Great product, didn't peel after washing the bike a few times.
on 29 March 2014
i thought the down side of this is that it was going to look cheap and stand out a mile, i was wrong makes my reg plate just look like a new style with it already printed on the plate its self

See one answered question