Very stylish and look very well-made. Have by now used my boots over 10 times for several hours, and they have lasted without looking worn out (which is surprising considering the price). I would recommend a thin insole for an avid walker though just for extra comfort! Buy Buy Buy!
Published 8 months ago by Teg

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is fine for the price
I recently bought these for my son. His feet had just been measured at a 5, but the 5's I ordered are much too big. We are going to keep them until they fit.
Published 5 months ago by EagerReader

5.0 out of 5 stars Received beige boots not the black ones I ordered but it doesn't matter, 8 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes,, 9 Feb 2014
The shoes seem to be good quality. They are sturdy and seem strong. They are a little bigger than some other size 6 shoes I have had but not big enough to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 22 Jan 2014
Very soft n snug everything you need in a pair of Dessie wellies. I will look forward to wearing these when the weather gets better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable, 7 Jan 2014
Beautiful thick soft suede, well stitched to the sole. Rubber soles are thick with good tread. Wish they had been water-proof treated though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product. May thanks, 15 July 2014
Very roomy and much bigger than anticipated, however they are very comfy and problem was solved with simple added shoe insoles. Very nice product. May thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tight a fit, 22 Jun 2014
D. J. Gahan (Great Yarmouth UK) - See all my reviews
These boots appear well made and I liked the rubber sole, which was superior to other desert boots, but I had a job getting them on. They are definitely small for size 9 but as I had worn them around the block it was too late to return them. Live and learn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is fine for the price, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Cotswold Sahara Unisex Desert Boot Large Sizes - Camel (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit, 12 April 2014
The shoes are not a good fit. The toe caps are too hard. They are not suitable for walking and are uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 22 Mar 2014
I ordered these on the 17th March and they arrived on the 21st excellent service! They are a good boot for the money and are really comfy. Like the other reviewer they are slightly big (size 7) but I think a 6 would be too small so did not think they warranted returning. On saying that I might order another pair in another colour in a 6 and see how I go as they are ideal to wear this time of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value !, 8 Sep 2014
Well made desert boot and very good value for the price, very satisfied with purchase, thank you.

Cotswold Sahara Unisex Desert Boot - Taupe - 5