on 7 March 2014
The quality of the bottles and lids are fine but the problem is that the bottles hold more than 100mls of liquid. They hold up to around 125mls which may cause issues when taking them on board.

Rather than taking the risk, I have just bought another set of 100ml bottles.

Apart from that, they came quickly and are worth the price.
on 5 August 2013
The bottles themselves were ok but the lids were not fit for purpose they snapped off leading to leaks not happy
on 25 July 2013
Sturdy little bottles,excellent for sun lotion and shower gel-the dispensing top works well and bottles are pliable enough for a good squeeze. Didn't leek at all either.
on 16 July 2013
Very useful and good value. I'll probably buy a second set, they're really handy around the house when you don't need them for travel any more.
on 2 June 2014
Having just returned from Italy with a spoilted wask bag due to a bottle coming open, I purchased this product and filled them up with my shampoo etc and used on a weekend trip in UK, but put bottles and bag to some rough treatment , it all stood the test. Could do with some labels for the bottles.
on 23 October 2013
these were for family members they said were all right did the job kept everything they needed from leaking over everything.
on 5 October 2013
used next day delivery as i needed these for an art class a few days later came super fast and were perfect for tye dying with children aged 7-11 imagine they would be good for any age
on 7 July 2014
Need to go into hospital quite frequently, and these are ideal to fill with products without taking up too much room in the always kept packed bag.
on 11 October 2014
Not the best quality, but does its job! For the price it is definately worth the purchase - just be careful of the zip because it feels like it could break if not handled gently! I'm using this for my long term trip to Asia, I've taken the bottles out, filled with shampoo, conditioner, aftersun, moisturiser and body wash, to put in my wash bag and I'm using the bag for all my chargers and technology accessories :)
on 3 August 2015
The case is a good size and it's possible to fit the bottles along with a few other liquids. I flew with Ryanair using this and one person told me it was okay and another made me change the bag to a sandwich bag (!)- so this may not be 'customs approved' as they refused to let me take it on the plane. This may be due to the airline more than the bag size but just be careful when using this product.