5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for mouth ulcers
Had a very annoying ulcer in my mouth and this stuff was recommended to me by a friend.at first I put it on and nothing happened,then within 30-40secs it started burning.it cleaned the ulcer right out until it was see through! No white at all left on it.within 2days it was gone! Comes in a massive bag that will last for years,depending on what you use it for obviously.
Published 4 months ago by Crossmeister

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed about this power
I was disappointed about this power, the colour it's not same what you see on the picture. I received the item it's gray colour , not try yet and I don't think will going to use it.
Published 24 days ago by Tida

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for mouth ulcers, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Alum Powder **FREE UK POST** Anti-Bacterial Deodorant Fatakdi Powder Potassium Sulphate 100g (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for Gtube children. Painless alternative to Silver Nitrate sticks., 15 July 2014
As a mother with a child with a G-Tube. Granulation tissue is a big issue. If you have a tubie child this is a MUST have. I applied it to the Granulation Tissue (not inside) only around and the next day the granulation tissue had shrivelled up into a scab-like crusty and it came off in the wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
I use it as deodorant its very affective.

5.0 out of 5 stars and it grow some painful side something, 7 July 2014
I had an infected ingrown toe nail, and it grow some painful side something , a German doctor was recommending to put a bit of powder to dry off the excess red something and was working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!!, 28 Jun 2014
It is a great product and it does really, quickly helps. I am definitely will going to order it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars seems ok, 27 Nov 2013
I've never used alum powder before so didn't really know what to expect, seems ok. I bought it to use in home made deorderant, still experimenting. Arrived on time well packaged.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed about this power, 29 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Mrs. Sharon Ballard (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to experiment on growing crystals I have tried once and it did not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
The product arrived quickly and dissolved easily which is exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deodorant, 24 July 2014
Mr. J. Pacey - See all my reviews
Got these to try to make an alum block,works a treat for me.