5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE Rabbit & Guinea Pig Enclosure!
Published 8 months ago by Rallycross Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS - DO NOT BUY
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. Jane V. Bettney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE Rabbit & Guinea Pig Enclosure!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: 72" XXL, RABBIT GUINEA DOG DUCK CHICKEN PLAYPEN ENCLOSURE RUN , + ROOF , + NET, +4 Doors chicken run playpen net playpen play pen pet enclosure large playpen (Misc.)
Very quick service from the company but the box and packaging was not in the best of condition. However, all the items were still inside the box (luckily!). The enclosure /playpen / animal run is Superb!!! Great interlocking eyelets for the large wire pegs to secure to the ground, plus 4 additional pegs to fasten to the floor. Strong wire framework has well and truly been tested by the rabbit in its bids to seek a way out to freedom - but to no avail. She waits patiently for one of the three door openings to be opened now before exploring our walled garden then returning to the enclosure while we are out. Large size of the enclosure does mean it requires two people to move around the garden (we use the 2 guinea pigs as our lawn mowers - and over a 2 week period they have visited all parts of the garden, trimmed it to a short manageable level and can then start all over again!). Cover is fit for its job and attached via Velcro tabs.
Great price, great item, and 3 animals in safety. Total result!

4.0 out of 5 stars All good!, 6 May 2014
We got this for our rabbit to have some room to run around in, it was delivered quickly and my wife & son (7 year old) had it put together before I got home so it couldn't have been too bad.
The pen is reasonably strong but I can see why others have commented on it's stability, I think you need to remember what it's for and not think you're getting a solid house, yes it can wobble a bit but it's big and light weight and will flex.
Moving it is a two person job really otherwise it twists too much in my opinion.
Catching the little blighter is a pain as there is a lot of room for it to escape but you can go in from both ends and catch him eventually!!
On the whole it does what it is intended for and it does it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit!, 24 May 2013
S. J. Waldock "Yorkist" (Ipswich England) - See all my reviews
This large and roomy run is easy to put together - though I had a helper to hold things, and possibly I might have sworn a bit on my own - with very clever fixings. The flexibility of having 4 different entrances is very useful. The awning is excellent and keeps off both rain and sun adequately and the main door folds right back so a hutch can be put right up to the pen. I've used this for a convalescent hedgehog - who promptly dug her way out when she was no longer convalescent but that was my bad for not reinforcing the base with bricks! I've had a waking tortoise in there while he regained his orientation, and it's also large enough to introduce cats to the great out of doors and give them some air and grass to eat before they are given the freedom of the grounds. It does shake alarmingly when there are two cats climbing over the top, but it stays firm! A flexible and brilliant piece of kit, thoroughly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS - DO NOT BUY, 28 April 2014
Mrs. Jane V. Bettney (England) - See all my reviews
My friend ordered this product on my behalf for my 6 year old son's rabbit. We placed the rabbit in it for the first time. We spent the afternoon in the garden with the rabbit. I nipped indoors for about 10 minutes and when I returned the rabbit had it's head stuck between the bars. He was a large rabbit. I had to shout a neighbour to help me release him but unfortunately he was dead. This was very distressing. An email was sent to the seller. Their response lacked any compassion. I would urge people not to buy this product as it is not fit for purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hens!, 8 July 2014
Assembled quite easily - it was handy to have a friend with me who was able to hold the panels in place while I clipped them together. I purchased it to protect my hens from the urban foxes in our city during the day. I purchased some large goalpost pegs and secured it - good job I did - caught a fox standing on top of it at lunchtime trying to get in! No luck though, the catches are nice and strong and they couldn't get it open. The hinges are beginning to rust already hence 4 stars, not 5 but apart from that it's solid and does the job, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits love it, 10 Dec 2013
perfect to protect your little ones. easy to move around the garden with great accessibility and when combined with hutch and or runs allows amble exercise so that they don't get bored and therefore destructive

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 2 Jun 2014
I bought this pen so that my sons rabbit could go outside in fine weather. It was very easy to construct and the size is perfect for him, I would go so far as to say that it would do for a small dog even. There are plenty of doors on it and most importantly it has a roof to prevent escape or attack from birds or other predatory animals. It also has a sunshade! This has been an excellent buy and I would definitely reccomend it for anyone with a small pet to protect or confine outside. It also dismantles flat for easy storage when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - strong, as photo, excellent quality, easy-catch doors, 24 Feb 2014
C. Pattinson "Carrie-book" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for 2 rabbits as our previous home-made chicken-wire run got attacked by a dog. This is a great run - strong, good quality and with enough doors on the roof and the side that it is not a pain to catch the rabbits to put them back in the hutch. I bought the green tube run to go with it which they love and gives them a place to hide from cats etc. The rain/sun green cover included is very useful and I easily assembled it and feel confident that they are safe from predators. Excellent product, very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars great run for the little ones, 8 Aug 2013
brilliant run.
Nice to see the guinea pigs running around and jumping.
The only thing that is a little awkward is the position and size of the doors to the run.
If you are going to use it, like i do, to put them out during the day and put them away at night it is a hands an knees job to get them out.
But its all fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 6 Jan 2014
Really good product, found hard to put together as no instructions with it, apart from that very happy with it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›