on 16 July 2014
Top quality, fit perfectly and great price
I baked some chocolate cupcakes in these and the colour came out perfect and so easy to peel the cake off them
The best in the market so far
I tried at least 10 different cases and this are by far the best
Great colours and super good quality
Very happy indeed
on 21 July 2014
I love that these are all different colours, but I've had real trouble with them coming away from the cakes. They are fine when they come out of the oven, but give it a few hours any they separate all around the edges of the cake - so disappointing when you have spent so much time baking the cupcakes.
on 22 June 2014
Very good quality cupcake case. Good range of colours and fits perfect in my mini muffin tray from pampered chef
on 13 November 2013
These are the perfect size for my supermarket bought mini muffin/cupcake tray. They are bigger than petit four cases which are just too small for my tray. Good quality paper that doesn't peel off the little cakes. Nice and tall so the mixture doesn't stick to the edge of the tin. All in all I am a very happy bunny rabbit. The only problem now is I just can's stop making mini cupcakes :o)
I was a bit concerned about getting the right size cases for my mini muffin tin, after looking at many different items & reading reviews I decided to give these a go and I am so glad I did. They are great quality & the size is perfect. I can actually get 48 mini cup cakes out of a 12 cupcake recipe & everyone loves them! The cases are great colours that still look good after baking and they are a nice thick case too which work well keeping shape.
on 25 July 2013
I bought these to match up with 24 cup mini muffin trays. They are a perfect fit and whilst not the cheapest with the postage cost (they work out to 2 p each), they are nice colours. I haven't had chance to use them as yet as they only came today, but they seem OK.
on 10 December 2014
These are good. Vibrant colours after baking (although I've only made plain sponge in them). Grease proof. Perfect size for my Wilton mini pans. I will be buying again but am fully stocked for now.
on 21 December 2015
Good selection of colours, but they don't stack very well once you've opened the package. You need to take the whole outer sleeve off to get to the ones at the bottom.
on 19 March 2014
Smaller than I thought they would be, but still will be useful. They will be used for xmas time for nibbles etc. Very colourful.
on 3 July 2014
Swift and safe delivery. The colours are beautiful and vibrant, and after cooking they do actually stay beautiful and vibrant.

See one answered question