5.0 out of 5 stars Big camera in a little case
Published 14 months ago by Happygee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value but disapointted
Published 3 months ago by graham cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Big camera in a little case, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Panasonic HC-V520 Camcorder - Black + VWPS65XEK Case + 32GB Card and Tripod (10MP, 1920 x 1080P, 80x Intelligent Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (Electronics)
I bought this camera to replace my Sony SR37 which I thought was great but this camera really is Brilliant, the Quality of the recordings are first class,very easy to use straight out of the box,battery life is not too great and a spare one costs the earth.so we will have to wait for the chinese to start selling them, the software is ok very easy but just adequate I setup the wifi fairly quickly although I don't suppose it will get used very often, you need a class 10 SD card to get the best out of it.I got a 32gb class 10 well known make off ebay for 13.99 all in all very pleased,

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 20 May 2014
So far only scratched the surface but taken some great films and lovely still photos. Delivery was super quick - I live in France, and it was well packaged and all in perfect condition. Looking forward to using it for its main purpose, my sons wedding in Australia :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value but disapointted, 15 May 2014
The camcorder arrived on time with all of the accessories BUT the tripod was not fit for purpose cheap and thin plastic. The memory card fine and the case a Panasonic original. No copy of the short instructions in English. ( i called the next day and Alex said that it would be ordered and sent to me by post and there was a full manual on the CD. He didn't have any response to the rubbish tripod except that it was the old one he had)
Still good value package at the price but if I hadn't be able to read the short instructions in German I would have been even more disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!, 17 April 2014
Reece Weaving (Gloucester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was very impressed with this camera, its very easy to use and the HD quality is very sharp. It has exceeded my expectations and I fully recommend it.