5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Well made!! Has the double female & double male ends & extra bits of track, straights, curves & bits that let the track go straight yet cut off on another direction! Super wee set that is a great addition to any Thomas, big jigs, brio or other wooden track! I bought it to add to my sons existing Thomas & cheaper wooden set. A good buy in my opinion!!!
Published 18 months ago by elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
It does fit with other makes
ALTHOUGH some pieces don't fit precisely which means:
- struggles to insert
- too loose
- the edging doesn't line up so the train lift out of the track (or gets stuck)
Published 9 months ago by FS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 5 July 2014
I purchased this set to add to a train set as a birthday gift for my 3 year grandson. He absolutely loves it. A well made, quality set and great value for money. I will no doubt use this seller again and would highly recommend them to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Oct. 2014
Great set of tracks. We already had one wooden set of tracks (different "better" brand), and although I can tell the difference between them, the difference is superficial. My son loves having more tracks to make a larger route for his trains, and so far they have held up to quite a bit of play. Overall very happy with these, and the Bigjigs tunnel we got as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality is just a little less than a Brio but still fine, 17 Feb. 2015
Like this a lot esp. as slightly cheaper than Brio. Quality is just a little less than a Brio but still fine. I did notice that the curved track parts are of a tighter curve (smaller radius) than a brio. Not an issue as such but it was fun with the odd track layouts that I came up with when integrating with an existing Brio track layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigjigs Curves and Straights, 15 Jan. 2015
Ordered the Bigjigs Curves and Straights expansion kit to go with wooden railway set my grandson had for Christmas, it is excellent value and he can now make lots of different track layouts. Delivery was brilliant as it arrived two days after ordering. Would highly recommend and will be ordering more for his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy for extra bits, 26 Sept. 2014
R. Morris "racmozz" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great quality products and a really good value for money sets. We needed the little odd pieces ie female to female and male to male but they were extremely expensive from brio compared to this set. We have a lot of track now from about 4 different companies and big jigs are one of the best for quality, price and choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Mz Shorty (United Kingdom - England) - See all my reviews
It's a great fit, the children love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 25 Jun. 2014
It does fit with other makes
ALTHOUGH some pieces don't fit precisely which means:
- struggles to insert
- too loose
- the edging doesn't line up so the train lift out of the track (or gets stuck)

4.0 out of 5 stars Still find that the trains can easily derail on the curves - otherwise the pack is very good., 12 Jun. 2014
Although the quality is good and I have in fact order another, more complex, pack I still find it a little frustrating that some of the curves derail the train. I wondered if this was a common problem and it's why I couldn't give it five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack, 3 Jun. 2014
Mrs. V. C. Salsi "Vera" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
My Great niece was highly delighted to receive this pack for Christmas and I got a big hug and a kiss for it!! so I was very happy too. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family.