5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Well made!! Has the double female & double male ends & extra bits of track, straights, curves & bits that let the track go straight yet cut off on another direction! Super wee set that is a great addition to any Thomas, big jigs, brio or other wooden track! I bought it to add to my sons existing Thomas & cheaper wooden set. A good buy in my opinion!!!
Published 11 months ago by elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
It does fit with other makes
ALTHOUGH some pieces don't fit precisely which means:
- struggles to insert
- too loose
- the edging doesn't line up so the train lift out of the track (or gets stuck)
Published 2 months ago by FS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 5 July 2014
I purchased this set to add to a train set as a birthday gift for my 3 year grandson. He absolutely loves it. A well made, quality set and great value for money. I will no doubt use this seller again and would highly recommend them to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Mz Shorty (United Kingdom - England) - See all my reviews
It's a great fit, the children love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 25 Jun 2014
It does fit with other makes
ALTHOUGH some pieces don't fit precisely which means:
- struggles to insert
- too loose
- the edging doesn't line up so the train lift out of the track (or gets stuck)

4.0 out of 5 stars Still find that the trains can easily derail on the curves - otherwise the pack is very good., 12 Jun 2014
Although the quality is good and I have in fact order another, more complex, pack I still find it a little frustrating that some of the curves derail the train. I wondered if this was a common problem and it's why I couldn't give it five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack, 3 Jun 2014
Mrs. V. C. Salsi "Vera" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
My Great niece was highly delighted to receive this pack for Christmas and I got a big hug and a kiss for it!! so I was very happy too. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 30 May 2014
Quick delivery. Very poor edges some will not even link into each other. Would not recommend. Great price if was made better

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Train Set, 29 May 2014
Had got a wee starter train set for my grandson and wasn't sure if this would fit, but it does and he loves it also means we can now add to it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and look quite hardy, 12 May 2014
Great value for money - only down side is they don't fit perfectly with the Ikea ones we have but I'm sure after some use they will wear in nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 12 May 2014
Great set of wooden track. It works with existing John Lewis track and other Brio trains which is really good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›