on 21 July 2013
The speaker sounds great in relation to it's price. It's a small speaker with a handy clip for a trouser or a bag.
I know there will be speakers that are better. But i wanted a small and handy and this is it!
The qualtity of the sound depends on how you adjust your soundsystem/phone/tablet.
This really makes a difference. To me it's good enough. If you want greater quality, maybe you should buy JBL
on 17 December 2013
Little but really nice.
It is my second Marley speaker and I am happy to have it.
Surprisingly loud and voice is nice and clear.
Tiny subwoofer gives nice bass, not as good as Bag of Riddim but as I said its a little thing.
It has microphone and I use it sometimes as handsfree system in my car.
on 3 June 2015
very pleased with this product
advantages:
1) the looks really cool. the wooden bamboo bit and the cloth case makes it stand out from all the other similar products.
2) long lasting battery life. i played it at 60% volume for about 10 hours without any problem, after that the music got cloudy.
3) its loud. for a small speaker this size it is unexpectedly loud.

disadvantages:
1) the sound quality could be better. -1
2) the lid at the top doesnt always stay open when playing music. (not a big enough problem to reduce a point)

overall i am very pleased with this product and would recommend it.
on 13 July 2014
Great little speaker, perfect for holidays and days out. Especially like the Bluetooth option.
on 11 May 2014
For a small speaker, this thing certainly packs a punch. Between using this speaker to listen to music on my iPhone or to give my laptop speakers a well needed boost, the Marley chant is more than up for the task. Not to mention it looks great, is tough and has a battery that lasts ages. My cousin heard mine in action and five minutes later, bought his own online. Very cool little machine.
on 21 July 2014
Wood doesn't go all the way down. plastic shell is just underneath the canvas. And lid gets in the way when playing... for the money there are better ones out there. Sound wise gives a good volume and quality but nothing that will rock your socks.
on 20 October 2014
This is a great Speaker! The sound is incredible and the speaker is so easy to take in the bag and to carry everywhere. When sitting in the grass, or in a bar, or at someone's house. Always there and easy access.
on 12 November 2015
For the first couple of months this product worked very well for me. I though the quality of sound was great and it went louder than I needed it to go. Sadly, it stopped working after 4 months and I wasn't even using it excessively. As soon as I connected it this high pitch continuous noise would come on and no music at all. Overall: good when it worked but a shame it broke so easily.
on 6 July 2014
Love the design. That whas why I wanted this speaker. Sound quality is good but there are better speakers in same price range that will sound better but there are no other speaker with this awesome design.
on 9 May 2016
Not a complaint to be had about these, love the sound and the build, the clip makes it very handy for clipping places out of the way so the speaker doesn't get ruined whilst i work.