5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly fantastic!
I would recommend this product to any surface user! And a review below stated that you can not transfer files from say a SD card to an external hard drive which is NOT true! I'm a photographer and I use this out on photo shots to quickly transfer my photos from my SD to my hard drive.

It doesn't stick out to much, very light and obviously works with other...
Published 6 months ago by Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad
Published 11 months ago by Skywatcher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: USB HUB & card reader 4 in 1 for tablet Microsoft Surface RT and Pro
This is a well-designed device that is extremely useful when you need extra USB/external media functionality for your Surface with minimal hassle. It fits snugly and is easily transported with the device. However, if you own a Surface Pro, the design of the hub means that it obscures the volume buttons on the side of the tablet. Therefore, you must either use the on-screen volume controls or the dedicated keys on the Surface's keyboard attachments. I did not realise this when I bought mine so I am just making this known to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK But..., 10 Aug 2013
I bought this for use with the Surface RT. It connects into the USB port and allows you to read Micro and full size SD cards, as well as providing 2 USB ports. However if you are thinking that you can then copy from one drive to another by attaching two portable drives you are mistaken.. if you think that you can connect a single 1TB portable drive (usb powered) then you are mistaken.. i can plug a single 1TB into the surface directly, but if i attach it via this then no chance.
i was going to return it but the fact that it will allow reading/writing to SD/microSD cards is a usefull feature and it does'nt project out from the surface as much as most other card readers..
i havn't tried the micro USB connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly fantastic!, 29 Jan 2014

It doesn't stick out to much, very light and obviously works with other laptops etc.

Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars best idea ever, 29 Jan 2014
I love this you can just attach and get more USB ports it fits nicely and as a photographer lets me get photos off my Nikon onto my sp2 auicker

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 20 Sep 2013
Fits in with surface lovely, looks like a proper Microsoft accessory, and small enough to carry around with the tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 26 Dec 2013
I bought this early for a Surface that I currently don't have as I am watching the prices for the 2 series to fall. The reason I bought it early was it enabled me to download to my desktop a lot of photos/video from an HD video camera micro sd card. Cheaper than buying a micosd card reader and then this compact HUB & card reader. Good connectivity without cables. I had read some of the reviews for this item before purchase and am aware of its drawbacks re-covering some of the controls on the pro model. When I get my surface RT or Pro I may update this.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 15 Dec 2013
Basically does what it says on the tin. Just have to watch putting cables into it makes the thing twist the connector. Need to put cables in first and then put it into the surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and complete, 12 Oct 2013
I really like this card reader as it is so compact making it easy to transport.
Most of the time I have all reader slots occupied One USB port for my mouse USB Dongle and the other with a 64gb stick. I have a 64gb micro card in the adapter and also I use the small slot for another Micro card. So my little office is set up. You have the options.
Having the Micro card in the reader is easier than constantly removing it from the "Surface". It is great to be able move the Hub and Reader from "Surface" to "PC" to exchange and update Data and Music files. It is shaped for the "Surface" but with care will fit a port on your "PC"

5.0 out of 5 stars Card reader, 1 Jun 2014
Arrived on date agreed well packaged does as it says easy to use don't leave fitted all time sticks out a bit worried about damaging it but easy fit and remove satisfied with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Surface., 7 Feb 2014
I was looking for a card reader and usb hub for interfacing to our slr and digital cameras - all different card formats! This solved the majority without additional cables and card readers. Plus double the usb ports. Neat and compact

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›