5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money!!
I purchased these blankets as my son loves to be swaddled. I found at times he was too warm with the fleecy blankets I was using. The cellular construction of these blankets offers insulation and breathability which is perfect for keeping your little one cosy and can be layered depending on the room temperature.

They are a good size and are washed at 40...
Published 15 months ago by Miss R. Frail

3.0 out of 5 stars blankets
i was a little disappointed as these looked much thicker than they are and not as big as i thought but its ok as an extra blanket would not buy them again my comments have no reflection on the seller as the delivery was fast and i would buy other items from this seller remember the seller does not make the item so no blame whatsoever to seller
Published 11 months ago by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money!!, 24 Jan. 2014
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

They are a good size and are washed at 40 degrees. The label specifies they are not tumble dried so I have placed them on a maiden to dry. They have washed very well and I am very pleased, I would highly recommend!

I hope this review has been helpful!

3.0 out of 5 stars blankets, 14 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars but they are a very poor quality. And the best part - I actually ..., 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pair of 100% Pure Cotton Cellular Baby Blanket for Pram Cot Bed Moses Basket Crib in Blue Pink or White (2 x Blue) (Baby Product)
Colour a bit darker than on the picture. Very stiff and smelled a bit funky when arrived. I washed them so the smell is gone, but they are a very poor quality. And the best part - I actually saw them the other day in Home Bargains discount store for 99p each! Exactly the same with the same ribbon and tag. Well played, seller. Well played...

5.0 out of 5 stars Summery blankets, 7 May 2014
Lovely blankets and perfect for the summer. They are much more summery than in the picture, the wholes in the knitting are bigger than we can see in the image but for what I was looking for it is perfect. If you are looking for a winter blanket don't buy this one but for the spring/summer this will be great!

2.0 out of 5 stars colour faded, 28 April 2014
I received these blankets very quickly however I washed them before I used them and one is now grey colour and the other is a very light blue it was a normal wash with no other colours in the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure cotton cellular baby blanket, 7 Dec. 2013
Very good quality they have been washed many times and not lost their quality I would recommend these to anyone

2.0 out of 5 stars not very soft, 13 July 2014
Good size but not very soft especially after a few washes. I wouldn't recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dirty cheap value, 27 April 2014
When I got the blankets they looked like they had been kicked around a warehouse floor. Granted I was to wash them anyway. On washing them they didn't do too well. Are ok for the money paid but not a great quality. Won't be buying any more

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy for a new born, 19 May 2014
Used these when my baby was too small for the baby sleeping bags and still use them in the pram, car seat and cuddle of the sofa.

1.0 out of 5 stars dusty, 20 Jun. 2014
They were dirty and dusty upon delivery. I wasnt expecting it to be so thin and not really the best quality