5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Fun Watch.
Published 9 months ago by Peter in France.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Published 8 months ago by emma-kate holder

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 12 Nov 2013
me and my partner ordered 3 of these watches, mine came first, obviously there is no quality control as the watch was broken the minute hand was broken and moving freely, then the 2 my partner ordered were delivered, and both of these watches were broken too, exactly the same as the one i ordered, the minute hand broken and moving freely, these watches are a complete waste of money!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Fun Watch., 26 Sep 2013
Bought this as a little gift for my wife who already has many watches but she's delighted with it. Cheaper than changing the battery on one of her others so I'm happy too. Makes some of the other similar watches like ICE look ridiculouly overpriced. She/Me will certainly be buying other colours from this fantastic range/price. Come to think about it she'll probably buy one in each colour. Trust Amazon to come up with the goodies!

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: 15 COLOURS AVAILABLE HERE Coloured Silicone Fun Fashion Watch by KurtzyTM (Misc.)
fast delivery great watch exactly as described .comfortable to wear really bright colour keeps excellent time. will order another for my daughter

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap is not best, 12 Feb 2014
seamed like a bargain but stopped working after a week, cheap is not always the best option,dont bother with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, 7 Jan 2014
I brought two of these watches which both turned out to be broken. Needles which tell the time where off the dial. waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 27 Dec 2013
B. Winter - See all my reviews
Plastic coating on watch face tatty
Sharp piece of wire sticking out from around edge of watch
Will be returning

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 25 Aug 2013
Its great and I bought it for my daughters birthday her favourite colour is yellow she asked for a fashion watch and was thrilled

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful!, 29 July 2013
I bought this (in Tour de France yellow) to replace my old (Giro) pink one and all my cycling buddies just love it! And when I tell them the price.... Does everything you want from a watch and I shall simply replace it when the battery dies. It'll stand a fair old battering too as my job is fairly physical and my riiding is in all weather conditions - Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value watch, 19 May 2014
P. O. Dunbar "pod" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Very practical and low cost watch for a schoolchild and adult, no point in insuring it , just replace it .

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 April 2014
Nice big face and readable numbers, I've had many compliments on the watch and it was delivered really quickly, good buy