5.0 out of 5 stars Small
Small but so sweet have the carriage as well figures fit in so good all Sofia toys are good value
Published 17 months ago by Veronica Lanzon

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter was happy with it
Bought for my daughter for Christmas. She seemed happy enough with it, so I have no complaints. Fairly good quality.
Published 12 months ago by WindsorMummy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sofia the First, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Disney Sofia the First Princess Sofia and Animal Friends (Toy)
My great niece likes Princess Sofia so this is part of her Christmas present. The product seems as advertised so am pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, 28 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but small and pricey., 27 Dec. 2014
My little girl loves these figures but I do feel they are on the pricey side for what you get. The box they come in makes them look a more substantial gift as they are spaced out in the packaging. The doll is a lovely size for my 2 and a half year old and fits nicely in her hand. The animals are very small so not a good idea if you have a child who puts things in their mouths. We're having to be strict about keeping them away from her baby brother so he doesn't eat them!

The doll bends at the waist which is nice as she can sit with other dolls for a tea party, etc. We don't have the Castle that these go with but if you do, the doll can be stood in special places to spark phrases. We use them in our wooden Castle as they're just the right size for it.

My little girl loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased looked, 11 July 2014
Mrs. A. Nie - See all my reviews
Decorated a wooden birthday cake, really pleased looked great

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 'cake topper', 10 Jun. 2014
Bought as a 'topper' for a child's birthday cake. Worked perfectly. Very tiny parts included so definitely not a toy for little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sofia, 31 May 2014
My lovely little niece was so happy when we gave this set to her shewas absolutely made up so im a happy Aunty

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my granddaughter wanted., 30 April 2014
My son gives me a list of things my four year old granddaughter likes and Disney Sofia is one of them. This cute set was a great hit with her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter was happy with it, 27 April 2014
WindsorMummy (Windsor) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Little Toy, 11 Mar. 2014
This is a sweet little set (it really is quite little) and lovely for a little girl who loves dolls and animal figures. It didn't cost much but you don't get much so that is to be expected. I would recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›