5.0 out of 5 stars Worked amazingly for me!
Excellent product been using this for 4 months and have gone from a large size 12 to a size 8. Tastes a bit strange but small price to pay for the results!
Published 13 months ago by Alexandra packer

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
Load of rubbish, waste of money, not for me
Published 7 months ago by mary shankland

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked amazingly for me!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: X2 Super Strength Raspberry Ketone Drops - Powerful T5 Fat Burner & Raspberry Ketone Blend: Advanced Diet Pills Alternative (2 month supply) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent product highly recommend, 27 May 2014
Excelent product the best ive had.ive used many fatburning products but by far this is the best.the taste is nice and you can feel the effect more or less straight away by the reduced hunger pangs ive taken this for 7days whilst on a well balanced diet and lost 8lb i will continue useing this untill i reach my goal.so if u want to loose weight i highly recommend to purchase this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great result's, 3 Nov. 2013
I have been using this for 2 week's and noticed great results in the 2nd week, I will continue to buy this great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgot to add my current weight x, 15 July 2014
I forgot to add I am currently weighing 12st 3lbs which I think is 78.5kgs:( so hopefully next week I can write a lower figure! X

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 26 Aug. 2014
Load of rubbish, waste of money, not for me

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 12 Nov. 2014
Not long finished my first bottle but sadly didn't have any effect on lowering my appetite. Wasn't expecting miracles was just hoping it would give my will power a helping hang... No such luck. Will use the second bottle but won't be buying again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 15 July 2014
Have taken these drops for four weeks. Not lost a pound and I go to the gym. Taste not to bad. My drops are blue not pink as advertised . Weather that makes a difference. Very disapointed. ...hull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, 8 April 2014
I have been using these drops for a month and have lost 7lb of stubborn weight. I'd been dieting ages and these have really helped boost my weight loss. They reduce my appetite significantly and I really notice if I forget to take them. Much better than the Raspberry tablets as you only have to take once a day and you don't suffer with the heartburn that I did with the tablets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hit., 24 Oct. 2014
Amazon Customer (Lowestoft, Suffolk, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Been using these for just over a month now, found i've lost well over a stone, but I have also narrowed down my eating too. The taste is awful, I have to chug water down afterwards to rid the flavour.
I like it for the caffeine hit too in the morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 3 Jun. 2014
Ive taken them for about a month -6 weeks and have lost 9lb ..I haven't got time for gym or to go for a jog as im a single working mother but these have worked a treat as people have really started to notice me losing weight :D