5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published 7 months ago by Mr Conway Lawson

3.0 out of 5 stars TEST these before fitting.
Published 1 month ago by Roy Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Full Dream Waterproof Cool White DC 12V 5M 3528 SMD 300 Leds LED Strips Strip Light
Excellent product. I have bought three sets now and will be buying more. Time will tell as to how robust they are but I can't fault them so far. The fact that they come with a connector that will fit my redundant 12volt PSU's is great. They don't come with a power supply but I knew that and it wasn't an issue for me. Others might not have old 12volt power supplies and would therefore have to buy this which bumps up the cost considerably.

Conway Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars If you know a little bit about Electronics this is a very good thing to buy., 24 Sept. 2014
Really fantastic, I definitely recommend this if you have at least basic knowledge of electronics or someone you know does. I had to fit this to a 12 volt ac to dc adapter which was originally used for charging a laptop, it wasn't too hard but it might be if you don't know how to do it. I used it to replace regular lighting in my medium sized bed room, about 5.5 meters of this was more than enough to light the room sufficiently.
Firstly, this is really cheap, maybe because it's not "plug n play" but still a good price without a doubt.
Secondly, it looks great, the white is very nice and the LEDs are very bright but not so bright that they're uncomfortable to look at.
Other nice features are that the LEDs stay cool and that you can just easily cut to size how much of this stuff you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Aug. 2014
nice and bright good length, used as interior lights in horse trailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, amazing value for money., 9 Nov. 2014
Bright enough to light a whole room if run round all four walls - working brilliantly in our conservatory which has always been too dim! Cool white light similar to fluorescent. High quality adhesive (3M) and easy to join and connect. The waterproof silicon encapsulation is gin-clear and actually improves the overall look compared to plain smd led tape. So good I'm wandering round the house wondering where I could put more of them!

3.0 out of 5 stars TEST these before fitting., 16 Jan. 2015
I received the lights in good time. Because there is no adapter included, and I did not have one, I set about installing the light string around my kitchen. The glue is very good, and stuck fast. The following day, I purchased an appropriate adapter and fitted it to my new light string. Expectantly, I switched on the power, only to find the last part of the string, approx' 60 lights, DID NOT IGHT UP.
I've tried everything, tapping, pushing, pressing but nothing will make the 60 lights come on. They are recessed into my kitchen plinth, so I am not going to pull that apart again, looks like I'm stuck with 2440 lights, instead of the 3000 lights, and a large unlit gap, at the end of my cupboard plinth. The lights that do light are really lovely, it's a pity they are not all like that. I may have just got a rogue string.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it said on the tin, 14 Jun. 2013
Ordered Red, White and Green of these and arrived within the time stated when ordering. Work exactly as specified and supplied with a 12v DC adapter, which was handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far., 22 Sept. 2014
M. Rhodes (winchester, UK) - See all my reviews
So far these are working well. I fitted in my shed to give light during the winter months. I ordered two strips and both are working fine with no leds faulty.

I believe you can buy connectors for these strips but I prefer to solder them as it makes a strong + permanent connection. Soldering is really very simple. Cut the strips to length. (If there are objects such as joists, cut them shorter and join them together with wire. Solder together using bell wire + to + and - to -.

In past, I've had mixed experience with led strip. Some has overheated and died. I will watch these and repost if they get hot or show signs or early decay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Nov. 2013
under counter kitchen lights, can be cut to required length and cables soldered on to extend as needed, great brightness.

3.0 out of 5 stars LED Strip Pros and Cons, 28 Jan. 2015
Pros Led's light the worktops very well from under the wall cupboards,
Cons self adhesive backing is next to useless only 50% has fixed well, needs better double sided tape, also cutting and soldering wires on for more complex installation is Not easy, the Copper connection on the strip is well covered in the waterproof covering and coating on the back which makes it very difficult scrape off to make you soldered connection, its quite fragile, It can be done though, Mine work well now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these lights, 28 Dec. 2014
Love these lights! You need to be a handy person or know one to make full use of them though. These are an addition to my kitchen, my caravan and the garage giving light where it is needed, an ambiance when used alone but the adhesive backing is not the best, as they did fall off with the heat generated. But it does not change my opinion, these lights are great and not expensive. We used a glue gun to stick them in the end and they are fine now. [touch wood]