5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
under counter kitchen lights, can be cut to required length and cables soldered on to extend as needed, great brightness.
Published 10 months ago by JR

2.0 out of 5 stars No power source and missing dimmers
Published 1 month ago by Dangerous Bryman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Full Dream Waterproof Cool White DC 12V 5M 3528 SMD 300 Leds LED Strips Strip Light

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 April 2014
i,ve given this item 5 stars because it is proberly the best price for the quality they are waterproof and meet every expectations
well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it said on the tin, 14 Jun 2013
Ordered Red, White and Green of these and arrived within the time stated when ordering. Work exactly as specified and supplied with a 12v DC adapter, which was handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Aug 2014
Excellent product. I have bought three sets now and will be buying more. Time will tell as to how robust they are but I can't fault them so far. The fact that they come with a connector that will fit my redundant 12volt PSU's is great. They don't come with a power supply but I knew that and it wasn't an issue for me. Others might not have old 12volt power supplies and would therefore have to buy this which bumps up the cost considerably.

Conway Lawson

2.0 out of 5 stars No power source and missing dimmers, 3 Aug 2014
Didn't come with the dimmers as advertised. Contacted Amazon and they said that since this was an order fulfilled by them through a third party they couldn't replace and instead offered me a refund and free collection which is a bit of a pain considering I'd already cut the lights to size and fitted them. Alternatively they advised me to order the dimmers separately FOC and they would fulfil this order but I can't find the dimmers on the site so I am awaiting an Amazon response.
You will also need the 12v transformers and plugs with these, they are not supplied but luckily I had an old Wii transformer that did the job. The advert doesn't make mention of this.
Cheap enough and work fine but all the same I was disappointed with the whole thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Aug 2014
nice and bright good length, used as interior lights in horse trailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright - save on electric!!!, 11 Sep 2014
Very very bright! I went for the 'warm white' thinking it would be a soft glow for my bedroom but they are very very bright, which is great, because i will probably save on my electricty bill!! And they look absolutley fab. Doesnt come with a plug or wire so i had to source these myself (which for a woman with no knowledge of volts etc i found this quite difficult). But easy to hook up once you have these. The stick isnt proving too good, stuck it up and it fell off so ive stapled it to the roof! Over all very pleased with my purchase. Think i will order some more for the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these lights really easy to install and well worth ..., 14 Sep 2014
Love these lights really easy to install and well worth the money, I fitted them to the boot of my car using twin core cable it has really improved the amount of light in there compared to the standard boot light. The only thing I did was to stick them on with a better double sided tape that I bought because the original tape was not sticky enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've put 300 red LED's around the inside of the pop roof on my camper and they look awesome. I upgraded the adhesive tape as the, 25 Aug 2014
Initially I was a little confused by installing but soon figured it out thanks to YouTube. I've put 300 red LED's around the inside of the pop roof on my camper and they look awesome. I upgraded the adhesive tape as they will be exposed to the elements - found that double sided sponge tape is the best. I'm now thinking - what can I LED next ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, 13 July 2014
Don't know how they sell them for the price. Using about a meter of LEDS at present to illuminate some controls under my monitor. Does a cracking job. I just cut off a metre from the end, carefully scraped away the terminal protection present between one LED and the next. Soldered a couple of wires on direct from a 12v supply and it worked beautifully. Just make sure you get the polarity correct. The strip does come with a set of leads to connect to a 12V DC PSU and I think you can buy connectors if you cut off lengths. But didn't seem worth it as by leaving the existing leads on you have a reference to the polarity next time you use them and if you can use a soldering iron why bother.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›