5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
under counter kitchen lights, can be cut to required length and cables soldered on to extend as needed, great brightness.
Published 11 months ago by JR

Published 12 days ago by Craig McLellan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Full Dream Waterproof Cool White DC 12V 5M 3528 SMD 300 Leds LED Strips Strip Light (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Aug 2014
Excellent product. I have bought three sets now and will be buying more. Time will tell as to how robust they are but I can't fault them so far. The fact that they come with a connector that will fit my redundant 12volt PSU's is great. They don't come with a power supply but I knew that and it wasn't an issue for me. Others might not have old 12volt power supplies and would therefore have to buy this which bumps up the cost considerably.

Conway Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 April 2014
i,ve given this item 5 stars because it is proberly the best price for the quality they are waterproof and meet every expectations
well done

5.0 out of 5 stars If you know a little bit about Electronics this is a very good thing to buy., 24 Sep 2014
Really fantastic, I definitely recommend this if you have at least basic knowledge of electronics or someone you know does. I had to fit this to a 12 volt ac to dc adapter which was originally used for charging a laptop, it wasn't too hard but it might be if you don't know how to do it. I used it to replace regular lighting in my medium sized bed room, about 5.5 meters of this was more than enough to light the room sufficiently.
Firstly, this is really cheap, maybe because it's not "plug n play" but still a good price without a doubt.
Secondly, it looks great, the white is very nice and the LEDs are very bright but not so bright that they're uncomfortable to look at.
Other nice features are that the LEDs stay cool and that you can just easily cut to size how much of this stuff you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it said on the tin, 14 Jun 2013
Ordered Red, White and Green of these and arrived within the time stated when ordering. Work exactly as specified and supplied with a 12v DC adapter, which was handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright - save on electric!!!, 11 Sep 2014
Very very bright! I went for the 'warm white' thinking it would be a soft glow for my bedroom but they are very very bright, which is great, because i will probably save on my electricty bill!! And they look absolutley fab. Doesnt come with a plug or wire so i had to source these myself (which for a woman with no knowledge of volts etc i found this quite difficult). But easy to hook up once you have these. The stick isnt proving too good, stuck it up and it fell off so ive stapled it to the roof! Over all very pleased with my purchase. Think i will order some more for the kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Aug 2014
nice and bright good length, used as interior lights in horse trailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far., 22 Sep 2014
M. Rhodes (winchester, UK) - See all my reviews
So far these are working well. I fitted in my shed to give light during the winter months. I ordered two strips and both are working fine with no leds faulty.

I believe you can buy connectors for these strips but I prefer to solder them as it makes a strong + permanent connection. Soldering is really very simple. Cut the strips to length. (If there are objects such as joists, cut them shorter and join them together with wire. Solder together using bell wire + to + and - to -.

In past, I've had mixed experience with led strip. Some has overheated and died. I will watch these and repost if they get hot or show signs or early decay.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bright cool white but I cut them too measure and soldered ..., 9 Oct 2014
Really bright cool white but I cut them too measure and soldered the joints. The joints fell away from the strip as it's more like a thin copper like paper that connects it all. If u plan too use it just for one straight strip cut to measure it should do the job but for me I cut it and then joined it using alarm cable as it went round a corner for a better finish and it's didn't work out too great in the end. I use items like this a lot for work in the film industry and there better products like this for a similar price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these lights really easy to install and well worth ..., 14 Sep 2014
Love these lights really easy to install and well worth the money, I fitted them to the boot of my car using twin core cable it has really improved the amount of light in there compared to the standard boot light. The only thing I did was to stick them on with a better double sided tape that I bought because the original tape was not sticky enough.