Style Name: Dream-HouseChange

on 20 May 2014
Considering the price of this toy in 'leading stores', the price here was fantastic value. Significantly cheaper than all other sellers I had looked at. Quite a lot of accessories included, although it's a bit fiddly to keep the items in the carousel trays. You can, however, open the back of the vending machine to reach items that have fallen off. My daughter loves it so I'm happy!
on 10 January 2014
kids love it be great if it come with more items in it great value for money thank you :-)
on 7 December 2013
...from my goddaughter, who has played with this non stop since her birthday 2 weeks ago. Since she was just 7 this is quite a feat as many other toys are vying for her attention. I've given it a 5 stat rating on this fact alone.
on 3 December 2013
Brilliant toy, larger than expected and quite heavy, nice items inside and lovely detailing. Not all shelves have items on but this gives room for u to add your own! My daughter will love it!
on 11 July 2014
Daughter went crazy over this! It was great value when I bought it and arrived well in time for Christmas
on 11 January 2014
I dont understand the bad reviews about this product. I bought this on sale for around £11 on amazon, its quite big, a great size for barbie, it has two opening doors, on the right side you can turn the shelves like a ferris wheel with the handle at the side ( my 5 year old and 7 year old can easily do this unassisted and its not too stiff like alot of the other comments say ) and when the item you want gets to the top you slide the handle (on the top right side) towards the middle and the item drops out the slot at the bottom centre. The left hand side door has spinning shelves that go round horizontally rather than vertically like the right hand side. You spin this with the handle at the top left. Barbie has to pick the item herself from these shelves and they dont come out of the middle like on the right hand side. In the middle are sticker buttons that obviously are not real but you can pretend you barbie is typing in the numbers to get the shoes. It comes with a decent amount of shoes, handbags and a necklace. Sometimes the shoes do fall to the back of the shelves and get stuck but its quickly sorted out and not a problem. The back of the wardrobe had a very pretty design to. I would say the worse thing about this was the packaging as it was hard to get the plastic off the shelves that were holding the shoes in. I would recommend it for any barbie fan
on 2 January 2014
My daughter loves it, she has been playing with it since receiving it as a Christmas present. An ideal accessory to any barbie toys. The service was extremely quick would recommend to others :)
on 18 January 2014
my daughter bought this vending machine with her christmas money and is very pleased with it.
in my opinion
-its really fiddly to get out of the box!
-I dont think its as flimsy as others on here have said, my daughter is 6 and she has to be gentle with the leavers otherwise I think they would break easily.
-there arent many accessories that come with it, but if your daughter has a collection of barbie shoes then its a great extra as you can add your own bits once its empty so they can release the heels and bags all over again!

overall I like this vending machine...I did read the reviews before we let her buy it and I was pleased she bought jt as its not as bad as the reviews have said.
on 13 May 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old niece
She loved it and plays with it over and over
I thought it was very expensive for what it actually is...
and as for getting it out of the packaging, i am glad i didn't have to!
on 31 December 2013
Way too much packaging, my daughter lost all interest as it was taking so long to open! When it was finally ready to play with I thihnk she used it for a about 5 minutes and its been in the cupboard ever since. Wouldnt recommend