5.0 out of 5 stars I'm frozen for these dolls!
Firstly I didn't buy my item from amazon.

I think everyone by now has heard of frozen and knows someone or has a family member who loves it. It is hard not to love.

I'm 22 years old and I LOVE IT! I started collecting the dolls about a month or so ago.
Published 1 month ago by kath200

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have looked more closely at the picture, ...
I should have looked more closely at the picture, but I was in a rush! The bodice and sleeves are moulded on, and the skirt is attached so you are not able to change the doll into other clothes. (which is very important for my daughter!) So on that note I will be returning and buying the Disney store version which actually looks nicer and has removable clothes!
Published 3 months ago by simg

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have looked more closely at the picture, ..., 21 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm frozen for these dolls!, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Firstly I didn't buy my item from amazon.

Unfortunately due to the demand of Frozen dolls coming across them was difficult. Everywhere was out of stock because of Christmas. I couldn't get them anywhere, but luckily a relative managed to find me a Sparkle Anna and Elsa.
I can't really review the dolls quality as i am a collector I won't open them but I can review what I see.

Firstly it might be a good idea to point out that these dolls are made by Mattel but with a licence with Disney, meaning these dolls are officially known to disney just not made by them, they still own the rights and I imagine Disney get a certain percentage when the dolls sell. These dolls are easier to find and in bigger quantities then the official Disney store dolls.

The dolls themselves are in my opinion a good likeness with the hair and faces, and the crowns are very pretty and add to the dolls image.
My only con, from what I can see when I look at them, is the fact the top half of the clothing is just painted on and the bottom half is real but un-removable which for little girls playing with them, I can understand is disappointing, if I was to play with mine I would expect to be able to change their clothes and so forth.
So I can understand why some people don't like that.

Personally I love just looking at these dolls in my collection, I own the Disney store Anna & Elsa and in comparison, Disney's versions are much better in terms quality but for me the likeness is 98% on the Mattel dolls compared likeness to the Disney store dolls, so not too bad at all on mattels part.
I also own mattels Colour change Anna but i am still on the hunt for an Elsa, I think the quality of the colour change mattal dolls are better then the sparkle doll series.

I love both these dolls and will cherish them for a long time.

I can't see any reason as to why little girls wouldn't love these dolls.

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS: during my hunt for Frozen dolls I came across fake imitation dolls that look official and authentic, especially sets of Anna & Elsa together, please look very closely or look into these dolls before buying as they are more than likely fake dolls from china. These dolls are very bad quality and although they look very convincing are poorly made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
I ordered this for my granddaughter as she had just seen the new Disney film. She loved the doll. Good and efficient service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa doll,, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
very pleased with the Elsa doll, I have bought this as part of a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I know that its a bit early, but she is absolutely obsessed with anything to do with Frozen and she is going to be delighted with it.
this doll arrived when stated and was well wrapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are at the bottom of the box!, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Given as a birthday present to a 4 year old who loves it. Part of the costume is designed into the plastic of the doll. I nearly threw the shoes away with the box. They were carefully stored separately in the bottom of the box and it was only when I noticed the picture that I took a second look

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure daughter will love it, 3 Aug. 2014
V (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Looks ok. Payed £16.99, wouldn't pay a penny more. Saving it for my 5 year old for Christmas. Disappointing that Elsa has bare feet. She's wearing sparkly blue shoes in the picture on the box. Crafty little note on the box stating that clothing may vary....

2.0 out of 5 stars A Poor Quality Gift, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Very disappointed with the quality of the doll. Limbs not jointed as with Anna Doll. Material of dress etc, tacky and ill-fitting. Cheap and nasty. Not comparable with Anna doll. Not what we were expecting.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS DOLL FOR THE RRP OF £16.99. Don't be ripped off!!!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
DISGUSTING PRICE! An abhorrent practice of businesses taking advantage of parents and children by VASTLY overpricing this item. Its RRP is £16.99. Wait until it's back in stock in the stores and teach your little ones that all good things come to those who wait! Plus the Disney Store version at £16.99 is MUCH better. Mattel have cut corners by moulding the clothes into the body of the doll. Disney dolls have fully removable clothes as little clothes love swapping dolls clothes and dressing them up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hidden charges!, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
I ordered this doll and it is a lovely doll and looks exactly like Elsa, the only problem is... It don't say on the check out page, product discription or anywhere else on amazon that you have to pay custom charges to actually have the product delivered to your house! I was very disappointed with that. It took about 4weeks for me to have the letter saying I can't have the doll until I pay the custom charge. It's not much but I'm very disappointed that it didn't say I had to pay custom charges.

3.0 out of 5 stars our little girl loved it and wore it all, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Would have been a 5 if the dress wasn't "faulty". There's a pleat where there shouldbt be one.Apart from that , our little girl loved it and wore it all day

Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll