5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll
I ordered this for my granddaughter as she had just seen the new Disney film. She loved the doll. Good and efficient service.
Published 11 months ago by Peggy

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have looked more closely at the picture, ...
I should have looked more closely at the picture, but I was in a rush! The bodice and sleeves are moulded on, and the skirt is attached so you are not able to change the doll into other clothes. (which is very important for my daughter!) So on that note I will be returning and buying the Disney store version which actually looks nicer and has removable clothes!
Published 28 days ago by simg

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have looked more closely at the picture, ..., 21 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll, 2 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure daughter will love it, 3 Aug 2014
Rosa Grace (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Looks ok. Payed £16.99, wouldn't pay a penny more. Saving it for my 5 year old for Christmas. Disappointing that Elsa has bare feet. She's wearing sparkly blue shoes in the picture on the box. Crafty little note on the box stating that clothing may vary....

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa doll,, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
very pleased with the Elsa doll, I have bought this as part of a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I know that its a bit early, but she is absolutely obsessed with anything to do with Frozen and she is going to be delighted with it.
this doll arrived when stated and was well wrapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are at the bottom of the box!, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Given as a birthday present to a 4 year old who loves it. Part of the costume is designed into the plastic of the doll. I nearly threw the shoes away with the box. They were carefully stored separately in the bottom of the box and it was only when I noticed the picture that I took a second look

1.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS DOLL FOR THE RRP OF £16.99. Don't be ripped off!!!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
DISGUSTING PRICE! An abhorrent practice of businesses taking advantage of parents and children by VASTLY overpricing this item. Its RRP is £16.99. Wait until it's back in stock in the stores and teach your little ones that all good things come to those who wait! Plus the Disney Store version at £16.99 is MUCH better. Mattel have cut corners by moulding the clothes into the body of the doll. Disney dolls have fully removable clothes as little clothes love swapping dolls clothes and dressing them up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hidden charges!, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
I ordered this doll and it is a lovely doll and looks exactly like Elsa, the only problem is... It don't say on the check out page, product discription or anywhere else on amazon that you have to pay custom charges to actually have the product delivered to your house! I was very disappointed with that. It took about 4weeks for me to have the letter saying I can't have the doll until I pay the custom charge. It's not much but I'm very disappointed that it didn't say I had to pay custom charges.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Thank you for such a prompt service. My granddaughter is going to love it so much when she sees it on her birthday

1.0 out of 5 stars Well Overpriced, 29 Oct 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
Far too expensive, almost double the price in the supermarkets other buyers check local prices before buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disneys frozen, elsa doll., 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll (Toy)
This doll looks very pretty in its box! For such a big company who are well know for making these sort of dolls! This is disappointing it's made from hard plastic which I personaly think will break easily, would not recommend this toy! It's far to expensive for the doll! The build quality is crap! And finally the cost of this doll is outrageous.

Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll