on 28 December 2013
Bought this for my little girl who'd originally wanted it for her birthday in October. But you no how it goes when it comes to spending over the budget... already, soooo I thought it would be great for an xmas present. Taa dingg! First thought of course was to order it off AMAZON, dont get me wrong amazon are great but the provider thumbs down, ended up paying double the amount than in any other shop. I found that out after I had already purchased it.. provider said shipping was free. Ermmmm no it definitely wasn't So my advice to all is to not always jump at buying online take a little look around first.
on 31 January 2014
we start the dolls get last xmas and for ever easter, birthday, xmas
iv been get my daughter the dolls she loves them and plays hours
only dont ill ever finish get them lol
on 3 January 2014
Very pretty doll, although this brand is quite pricey they do make lovely dolls. My little girl likes to display them and brush their hair, this was one of her favourite birthday gifts.
on 8 January 2014
my daughters words.great doll,got more than one of these at xmas.would recommend.unusual,she plays for hours with them,especially the hair.good buy
on 13 January 2014
Bought for my 9 yr old daughter and she totally loves it.
Good price good bargin
If your kid likes monster high then this is a must.
on 20 January 2014
Christmas present for our granddaughter. Great she loved it ad didn't pay high street price. Amazon does it again bargin
on 13 December 2013
Just a fun toy that kids love at the moment. Us grown ups wont understand what children Is in this toy, but they play happily for hours with them. Dont not buy this coz YOU dont like the look of it, let your children imagination florish
on 20 November 2013
My daughter is a monster high fan just now. These dolls are quite quirky and love the theming for each item. Keeps my 8 year old happy and seem to be quite sturdy :-)
on 30 November 2013
My mom got it for me. I like it that Venus' hair is more pink-ish than green-ish. Also,the doll is really pretty and is the best and cutest Venus yet:-).
on 7 November 2013
my daughter loves monster high and this doll didn't disappoint, brilliant details and really unusual design, love it!well worth the money