Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

Colour Name: Dusty|Change
Price:£4.90+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 September 2013
A lovely reminder of the film, however disappointingly not metal, as the term "die-cast" certainly means to me, itis plastic and therefore expensive for what it is, i certainly wouldn't have brought it at this price if i had known it wasnt metal.
on 6 August 2013
Bought these for our 4 year old nephews. They loved them even thought the movie isn't out yet! Arrived exactly on time, only a day after ordering them. Lose one star because after ordering them from Amazon UK, I discovered they were TWICE the price charged for them at our local toy dept (in Australia). Don't know why, we usually find Amazon prices very reasonable.
on 18 November 2013
The size of this toy is not as described. The actual approx size is Width 12cm x Length 8cm x 2.5cm. Not worth the money.
on 24 November 2013
It was very small, not all die cast as part plastic part metal. 4 year old son reaaly liked it.
on 28 October 2013
IT COST £11.49 WHICH IS NEARLY DOUBLE THE COST OF IT IN TOYMASTER STORES. THEY ARE SELLING EXACTLY THE SAME PLANE AT £6.99. VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN RETURNING IT i WAS CHARGED £3.30
on 30 December 2013
This was a toy i bought for my son for xmas. It came promtly and i was very pleased with packaging and fast delivery. Value for money.
on 8 November 2013
So small, not worth the price charged. If it was not what my nephew wanted for Xmas I would not have wasted my money on it.
on 8 January 2014
Was on grandson's wish list. He has started collecting as a result of seeing the film so he was really pleased with it.
on 25 October 2013
Thought this was a bit pricey when I bought this,grandson loves it,but wish it was plastic not metal.very sturdy plane.
on 2 January 2014
My 5 year old grandson absolutely loved it. He had already been collecting these planes and it was the only one he hadn't got. He was over the moon when he opened his present.