on 25 September 2013
For once, I bought a toy for my 4-year-old and wasn't disappointed. Well made, lots of interesting parts and combinations. Easy to use even for a toddler.
on 1 November 2013
I brought this for my sons 5th birthday. He loves it! He plays with it for hours on end. He likes to make the different shapes and helps him with his imagination.
on 5 November 2013
Sturdy and easy to dismantle + reassemble. Kept my grandson occupied for hours, usually he gets bored and toy gets forgotten.
on 12 May 2014
this toy was good and u can get extra add ons. everything comes of and the child can play this there friends with it. it is also very sturdy as children can be a bit ruffer with pulling this apart and it wont break.
on 10 April 2015
Bought for my 5 yr old power rangers fan. Its very good, well made and entertains him for hours. It comes apart to make separate toys, which he actually plays with more than as the combined Megaforce. The recommended age is 4+, I think 5+, just this one seems a bit trickier and more imagination needed than the samurai version. It's the same as the one hes watching on TV at the moment, power rangers Megaforce. Highly recommend for a power rangers fan.
on 24 August 2015
I wasn't expecting much from this, I thought it might be a piece of tat, but it was actually great. My 5 year old son loved it. It fits together really well and doesn't fall apart but is still easy enough to pull apart for 5 year olds to manage. Being able to transform into 5 different creatures also means it's great for sharing. Good value for money and decent quality toy.
on 27 December 2013
We really scored a home run with this present for my son. He absolutely adores it and this is the one christmas present that he has spent the most time playing with. He is six and finds it easy to dismantle and reassemble into its various parts and creatures and if he is happy then we are happy. Great product provided by a great supplier. Thank you.
on 16 July 2014
Little boy was asking and asking for one of these, his face was a picture when he opened it! All the bits fit well together, no particularly hard bits to force in or bits that drop off when lifted. I got this when it was less than £20, that's a bonus!! Packaged well and delivered in good time.
on 19 October 2015
Fantastic Toy. My 4 yr old Power Ranger mad son was so happy with this on his birthday and loves to battle all his other toys with it. I know he will get tons of play out of it as he is obsessed but also the quality of Power Ranger Merchandise is great. Thank you
on 27 August 2014
My 4 year old and 6 year old son love this - it was a big hit for a recent birthday. Its easy for the 4 year old to do by himself and they can make all sorts of combinations with the different pieces, its also seems very robust too.