5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most toys
For once, I bought a toy for my 4-year-old and wasn't disappointed. Well made, lots of interesting parts and combinations. Easy to use even for a toddler.
Published 9 months ago by Mr Gladstone

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for power ranger fans
My 4 year old loved this great for improving dexterity colorful changes into many different aliens for fans of power rangers worth it
Published 8 months ago by the sunseeker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most toys, 25 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grandma, 7 Nov 2013
C. Mcdowell "dancing queen" (Co. Down N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
This is a gift to go in my 4 year old grandson's Santa sack. Although he hasn't got it yet I know it will be a great success. According to the details on the package it will make into 4 other items---just like Power Rangers on television. This will have multi-functions rather than just the one creature. The package looks very impressive and I was very pleased with the prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
I brought this for my sons 5th birthday. He loves it! He plays with it for hours on end. He likes to make the different shapes and helps him with his imagination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price but not as good as older versions, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
Bought this for my nephew as a christmas present and for the price currently on offer it is a very good deal however full price I would probably looked for something else. My eldest son used to have lots of power rangers and had various different versions from different editions of the show over the years the megazords have become smaller and less robust. it is still a very good toy for power rangers fansand the presentation in the box is lovely, my only issues are as I have stated and that the plastic seems a lot cheaper than the older types

4.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than high street, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
My kid loves it but still over priced for a lump of plastic.....but as long as he enjoys it thats all that matters, received very quickly....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy for hours of fun, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
Didn't have high expectations for this toy as have bought many similarly priced "in" toys in past which have been poor quality and soon lost play value but this toy is fantastic. There is so much that can be done with the different zords which make up the megazord, it has been well played with since my 7 year old received it. A definite favourite toy which I'd recommend for any Power Ranger fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five year-old boy's Christmas wish, 7 Jan 2014
Fairy Godmother (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
We had already bought a remote control robot when our 5 year-old wrote a new Christmas list with this on it. I panicked and bought it at the last minute, as the robot was from us, not from Father Christmas, and I didn't want him to think Father Christmas didn't like him! I can see why they would like it - it's a bit like lego figures only bigger, and the bits you pull off Mr Power Ranger become other gadgets and creatures. Anyway, we got something else of his Santa list and he soon forgot about wanting this when he saw the robot - but have kept it for his birthday in a few weeks!

Have to say it is a good price (20) for a toy that a child really wants for Christmas - so many of them are 50 or 60.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 16 Dec 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
Bought this for my son who is mad about power rangers however was very dissappointed with the product and quality . It keeps falling apart . Not as good as the older power ranger megazords. Plastic seems very cheap .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson.Since I gave it to him he has not put it down. The amount of different features is really excellent. For once a toy worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars megaforce, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Power Rangers Megaforce Dx Gosei Megazord (Toy)
Sturdy and easy to dismantle + reassemble. Kept my grandson occupied for hours, usually he gets bored and toy gets forgotten.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›